'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

I was going to ask for Masi Oka as a replacement for Zachery Quinto but it looks like he will be Tokyo ;) he would of been an excellent Heroes guest and Star Wars as well. Jack Coleman has mentioned that he will be appearing in London but didn't say if that would be on the tour or for LFCC but it would be a fantastic guest pairing up with The Cheerleader an her dad

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it would be a fantastic guest pairing up with The Cheerleader an her dad

That would be great if it could happen, here's hoping showmasters manage to get 1 of the other 3 who are in london to come along on the sunday with hayden!

Ali Larter, Greg Grunberg, Masi Oka, Sendhil Ramamurthy, and show creator Tim Kring have all been confirmed for Singapore so I guess that rules them out as possible attendees for LFCC.

*Hopes for Milo* ;)

Edited by Evil_Faith

The weird thing about the Heroes world tour is that all it says on the studio website is that they will post videos after the event. What about giving relevant information for those of us who are located in the UK and would like to attend? Bizarre!

The The rumour is ~

Adrian Pasadar {Nathan}

Milo Ventimiglia {Petre} and

Jack Coleman {Claire's dad}

Are all coming to London as well as hayden.

pleeeeeease Showmasters, please get Jack Coleman...and I wouldnt say no to the others either ;D

To be honest, I'm very surprised that Showmasters aren't trying to do some kind of deal with NBC to promote the show AT LFCC!! I mean it could be at a Virgin or HMV... but what would they sign? The DVD isn't out in the UK until much later in the year?

Indeed, BIG missed opportunity by both sides to come together and use LFCC for the promotion!

Has any info been given out about the US dates this month? That may give us a better idea of what to expect for the UK part.

It is a missed oppertunity for showmasters as it means that if they are signing at the Heroes world tour, people may go there to meet Hayden instead of LFCC. I may do depending on how it turns out.

Having LFCC as the San Diego Comic Con of the UK would be cool. Movie studios can show off movie trailers ect

• Moderators

It's not as easy as Showmasters getting together with the organisers and having it at LFACC instead - they'll be doing press junkets, and interviews etc, probably all in different places .. they'll have stuff booked already, so they can't just drop it all to appear at LFACC.

It's not as easy as a panel at SDCC which is planned far ahead, and isn't in the middle of a Heroes World Tour.

It's unfortunate timing more than anything - if the World Tour wasn't happening so close, it may have been easier to get Heroes guests to LFACC. As it is, Quinto's gone, and Hayden's only doing a day, so it's more of a problem than a help.

Has any info been given out about the US dates this month? That may give us a better idea of what to expect for the UK part.

It is a missed oppertunity for showmasters as it means that if they are signing at the Heroes world tour, people may go there to meet Hayden instead of LFCC. I may do depending on how it turns out.

Having LFCC as the San Diego Comic Con of the UK would be cool. Movie studios can show off movie trailers ect

If LFCC was like SDCC than the guests would only be signing for a couple of hours and it would be a draw (raffle) to meet them. So no I wouldn't this would you.

Edited by quigon

I agree, I wouldn't want LFCC to turn into SDCC. A friend of mine went a couple of years ago mainly for the Veronica Mars guests and they missed out on the Q&A opting to go for autographs instead beacuse you have to either make the decision to queue up for one or the other hours beforehand. The majority of the big name stars appearing at SDCC don't tend to do signings and if they do, it only lasts a couple of hours making it unlikely that you will get an auto and if you do you won't be able to chat to the guest. The reason I attend these kinds of events is to meet the guest and have some kind of interraction with them so it would be pointless for me to attend if LFCC were to turn into the type of event SDCC is.

Edited by Evil_Faith

The The rumour is ~

Adrian Pasadar {Nathan}

Pleeeasseee let that be true!!

It's just so frustrating that there's no concrete info out there and who knows if there actually will ever be any lol.

xxxx

The The rumour is ~

Adrian Pasadar {Nathan}

Now that would be an awsome line up I just wish some form of announcement was made just sayin where it will take place and how it would all work!! The guest list can come later.

Whilst it is disappointing that Hayden will only be present for one day, it would be a great boost if the rest of the Heroes cast who are in London on the Saturday for the World Tour could attend LFACC in the Sunday.

Just wishful thinking!

OK so we have Jack going to LFCC now (best person in Heroes) :uhoh:

We need to find out more info about the world tour becuase if Jack isn't doing the tour or the fact that none of us find out where the tour is being held, i don't want to miss the oppertunity to meet him and Hayden at LFCC

Edited by lee_c00per

We need to find out more info about the world tour becuase if Jack isn't doing the tour or the fact that none of us find out where the tour is being held, i don't want to miss the oppertunity to meet him and Hayden at LFCC

Jack is doing the tour. He will only appear at LFCC on Sunday, just like Hayden, and will be doing the tour on thursday-friday-saturday.

That's what got me worried as it says it's like his only UK appearance

Same here, but it seems highly unlikely to me they'll be doing 3 days of press, I think it's some form of miscommunication. They're only in Paris for two days, yet there's fan events there :D

That's what got me worried as it says it's like his only UK appearance

well the tour is meant to be for the fans so there must be one meet and greet involved at least, I'm hoping theres more than one chance to meet them as I'm gonna be in London for all 3 days!

If i can find out where the Heroes tour is and what it invloves then i will go on the Friday, even if i only meet Millo and Adrien as Hayden and Jack are at LFCC.

I don't think we are going to find out until the very last minute as the only venue they have confirmed which is the NBC store in New York. We have no ideas on how it's going to work.....nothing