'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere but i thought i would post it here too.

To celebrate the DVD release of Season 1 and the Premier of Season 2 (in the US) the cast and crew are doing a world tour

They are in London on the 30th and 31st August so it makes sense why Hayden and Zackery are announced for LFCC.

Hopefully that will mean many more Heroes guests at LFCC but if it then it may be worth keeping an eye as to where they are appearing and see if you can get some autographs from them there

If they announce where they are on the Friday then i may stay in London over night and then pop along to LFCC in the morning on Saturday :thumbup:

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayden Panettiere mentionned LFACC during the press conference :

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5900

Q: Will there be any footage at Comic-Con like a little thank you for being so supportive?

Kring: We'll see what we can put together between now and then. It could still be wet by then.

Panettiere: There's also a Comic-Con in London and I think some of us will be there for that as well.

Grunberg: Also at Comic-Con you showed the 73 minute version of the pilot that's a huge plus on the DVD.

Kring: Comic-Con was the only place that the uncut version of the pilot was aired. But, now with the release of the DVD and the HD DVD, fans will get to see it.

I think he means that he illegaly downloaded it like i did :thumbup:

There's a bit more detail here about the tour.

I think as the DVD box set will not be released here that they will have other official merchandise on sale

I may be wrong but it could simply a big signing at a London store like Virgin or HMV like they do to promote other DVD releases.

As some are meant to in Singapore on the same day i see them being Aldo and Hiro as the are japanese of course and that James Kyson Lee is comming back for C12 instead of going to LFCC

Edited by Too Tall

Wow they are really plugging Heroes. I went on holiday a couple of weeks ago and there were billboards with posters on and those advertising trucks just going round and round! It is a great show though! :D

Edited by cyberem78

Hey folks!

Just a quick question - does anyone know smth about an event during the world tour yet?

some singnings would be great...

thankful for any kind of information :blush:

I'll keep u guys up to date assumed I find some news :)

Wie David schon gesagt hat, man darf hier eigentlich nicht über Events anderer Veranstalter sprechen. :blush:

Just repeating what David said: you can't really discuss or link it here as it's against the rules.

But so far there've been no updates to my knowledge anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

We're not allowed to post links to other events on here - and this counts as one, so please can people stop asking :D

It's easily found after a bit of a Google search, I just looked myself.

Well I must be doing something wrong as I can't find anything!! And I keep on searching, I just want to book my trains and hotels and everything for this and of course LFACC

Out of curiousity why can't we discuss the Heroes tour, I'm not meaning to be rude or start a fight I just wondered as its not actually another convention and alot of people who attend will be going to LFACC anyway so its not taking their trade away

Out of curiousity why can't we discuss the Heroes tour, I'm not meaning to be rude or start a fight I just wondered as its not actually another convention and alot of people who attend will be going to LFACC anyway so its not taking their trade away

It's still an event by an another organiser.