• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

*cough* FANCY DRESS BALL!!! *cough*

:YAHOO:

Chocolate milkshake :dance::YAHOO:

Are these the alcoholic ones in TGI's? Come in buckets? If so, mine's the cookies and cream one. With a Stoli chaser :YAHOO:

I don't drink, so no :dance:

But feel free! :dance:

I've never met anyone who actually says that

Not a fan of abbreviations :dance:

Thank God!!

Cause, you know, that wouldve made you weird :YAHOO:

You so say that don't you :YAHOO:

David with alcohol, he's scary enough sober :YAHOO:

• Moderators

David with alcohol, he's scary enough sober :YAHOO:

I said that to Roxy last night when we were coming out from Wembley Stadium and I was singing that 'come fly with meeeeeee let's fly LET'S FLY AWAY! ba baba baba baba!' song 'cuz it was on the tannoy, and then I was singing childrens tv themes on the Underground .. I said 'you're lucky I don't drink!' :YAHOO:

I don't hold it against you at all, I treasure that moment. It totally made my birthday meal even more special :(

But all the best costumes will be gone if you don't get one NOW! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I've said before that I've not had the best times at the parties. But I think having a themed ball close to Halloween gives Showmasters the chance to make this party truly memorable.

If we get some people suggesting what they'd like to see in a horror theme party then I'll happily pass them on to the man in charge :o

We are having our own party and I asked collectormania about advertising here - they said "no" and the reason was that they said they were having their own party.

so it looks like you will definitely get the party you want.

Kehlan

I would totally go to this if it were costume. I've never done cosplay at the events before but would do it a party if a lot of others were too. It would give me an excuse to go as Herbert West, a project I've been dying to try out! :D

I'm gonna keep saying this, if you have any suggestions of what you'd like at the horror ball then please speak up. I really want this to be a big success so I'm pestering the man in charge to make sure it is :D

I'm sure it'll be fancy dress anyways, I mean come on, it's right before Halloween! If that's not an excuse to get a costume on then I don't know what is! :P

A fancy dress party sounds like a good idea, we're having our Halloween party the day before we go to collectormania anyway.

If there is a party PLEASE allow people who don't have credit (or debit) cards to buy tickets. Every time I see something that says you can only buy tickets online it really winds me up. :dance: