Surely not?!

Kell

Please don't tell me I'm the only person excited at the idea of a Horror Ball themed party? :wub:

Come on there's gotta be at least one other person who's looking forward to it!

Anyone? ^_^

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they tried it before...and besides a Party hasnt even been announced yet.

Oh so the banner on the website doesn't mean there's gonna be a party? :wub:

Damn :D

And Sazzra, being honest, the only party I enjoyed was the first one they did as it handily happened the night before my 18th so we all had a good laugh. I've not enjoyed one since but I think having a themed one might be a laugh. I say might, I'm not actually sure ^_^

I didn't even know there was one until I asked a Showmasters minion and he said it seemed a good idea. Then talked about it with David and he pointed out the banner on the website.

I've been waiting for someone to talk about it for ages so I thought I'd do it instead!

It could be fantastic - I do voluntary work at a mansion and we have Halloween parties in the cellars with coffins as a bar, people lurching out of dark alcoves dripping in blood, everyone's in fancy dress... It really depends on what the expectation is, whether it's a 'normal' party with a theme or something that's a bit different.

Awww that sounds well good!

I'm hoping they're gonna go all out with it. There's so much that could be done to make this party really memorable. I know Jason's got a wicked imagination and is a massive kid so I don't see why he wouldn't wanna make this a proper horror ball.

I'll be grilling him about it when I see him ^_^

Maybe here could be a good place to post some ideas for it? I'm not sure how far along Showmasters are with planning it so maybe if we give them a few ideas then they can take them into consideration

But please don't suggest changing the bar prices, there's some things that not even Showmasters can control :wub:

It could be fantastic - I do voluntary work at a mansion and we have Halloween parties in the cellars with coffins as a bar, people lurching out of dark alcoves dripping in blood, everyone's in fancy dress... It really depends on what the expectation is, whether it's a 'normal' party with a theme or something that's a bit different.

Haha that sounds amazing ^_^

Haha that sounds amazing ^_^

The benefits of working in one of Most Haunted's favourite places :P Hey, how about a Most Haunted theme? Dressing up as Derek Acorah?

Stomping my foot and saying "Did you hear that?! I can hear footsteps"

I'd freak out anytime anyone came near me, you'd just hear a scream and it'd be me running away from someone

Stomping my foot and saying "Did you hear that?! I can hear footsteps"

I'd freak out anytime anyone came near me, you'd just hear a scream and it'd be me running away from someone

Hah, randomly running upto people shouting 'DID YOU BLOW IN MY EAR?! DID YOU BLOW IN MY EAR?! TELL ME THAT YOU JUST BLEW IN MY EAR' followed by bouts of crying :YAHOO: