david

indio

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt the subject of this thread that caught my attention but the fact it was a rhetorical Gen Chat thread only started yesterday and has already accumalted 2 pages of responses.

Hello anyway. :headscratch:^_^:unsure:

Edited by nicky

disneydukedute,

Is this a new forum member, I don't recognise the name or is it just you being rude and addressing someone incorrectly?

I'm just curious how many people he can insult in one thread!

Andrea

Give him time.......probably the whole forum.

sazzra, what kind of name is that

One that doesn't look as though I am unable to spell either indigo or India

disneydukedute

Now that is a name to conjure with. Shame it doesn't actually relate to anyone posting here!

*joins Kell with a large bucket of Poppycock*

im pleased everyone is happy. please look at my topics ive done in the past, ive been called everything. however im honest and i do admit to starting out this thread without being attacked 1st, so we can now say we are all evan.

sazzra, what kind of name is that

One that doesn't look as though I am unable to spell either indigo or India

disneydukedute

Now that is a name to conjure with. Shame it doesn't actually relate to anyone posting here!

*joins Kell with a large bucket of Poppycock*

Oh I dunno..i may change my name, does sound quite cool LOL

3rd october 2005- 5.37pm. please tell me if somebody refers to someone as a stalker, if that is an insult or not. read for yourself on my topic, that time and date.
Indy, can I call you Indy? I don't think anyone here will actually be arsed to sift through all your past threads and posts to look for that one specific thing. Just put a link up here if you got something to show... Edited by nicky

3rd october 2005- 5.37pm. please tell me if somebody refers to someone as a stalker, if that is an insult or not. read for yourself on my topic, that time and date.
Indy, can I call you Indy? I don't think anyone here will actually be arsed to sift through all your past threads and posts to look for that one specific thing. Just put a link up here if got something to show..

wtf is that time n date about? Have I missed something?

Just read the link, and I wouldn't say it was an insult more of an astute observasion, how long were you watching the guest for again, was there nothing else to occupy your time?