david

indio

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God Indio would you get a life ! Have you nothing better to do at 6.00am on a Saturday ?? (I'm working). I'm not the biggest davidb fan on the planet, but please take your childish namecalling somewhere else !

Well you've clearly wronged this person somehow!

Care to explain your actions?

On the plus side, doesn't it make you feel loved that someone couldn't stop thinking about you and just HAD to post this at 6 in the morning? That's dedication. Yeah it might say you're a jerk but this person mustn't have been able to sleep for thinking it, it's kinda sweet

;) Congratulations on such a well thought out, erudite and literate post. Have you ever thought of writing for a living?

I am sure it took him all night to think of that one word.

Hahaha Kell you have a point there.

David good on you for not deleting it, well just all laugh at his expense.

lol I was expecting this to be a thread praising the wonderful DavidB! Occasionally sarcastic, but very cool, and has a sig that has half worked for m at least :D

wow, indo or whatever his name is certainly has a high number of posts... I seem to remember all of them are a lil... either weird or weirder! Oh dear, does this mean i'll get a jerk thread?

I'm not the biggest davidb fan on the planet, but please take your childish namecalling somewhere else !

I'm no davidb flag-waver either, but it is a little worrying that indio's pathetic obsession with db has descended from the mildly tedious m.o. of manufacturing a childish argument with db on any thread where they coincide, to actually starting a thread purely to insult him. Well, it would be a little worrying if I actually gave a flying howsyourfather about the state of indio's mind.

The sad thing is that indio does occasionally post some interesting and constructive words, but because he doesn't seem able to curb either his db-baiting or his denial about being perceived by many as overly negative, many people automatically ignore him and his pearls of wisdom are lost in his sea of dross.

Oh, and the other sad thing is that indio, you really can't insult somebody with any elan, can you, you fetid scum-sucking coprophagic waste of a set of bodily organs? I can only assume that you've had your head shoved up your own fundament for so long that your view of the world is hopelessly obstructed by your own festering entrails, rendering you incapable of picking up anything but the most bland and simple of expressions.

(There you are, a free tutorial in insults for you - who said we don't care here? :D )

dear people, i started on this forum a couple years back and everything i said was insulted by david b. just thought id mention that.

as for the majority of people on this forum ive never come across a weirder bunch.

dear people, i started on this forum a couple years back and everything i said was insulted by david b. just thought id mention that.

Nearly three years now, in fact, looking at your joining date.

Four words:

Get. Over. It. Already.

Just thought I'd mention that...

as for the majority of people on this forum ive never come across a weirder bunch.

Quick question: These posts you made that were insulted by David B were they your usual brand of negative Showmasters never announce anyone good enough for the wonderful Indio or your general insults of other forum members? or is this a talent you have perfected over the years?

• Moderators

I'm just surprised by how random it is, having not commented in relation to him for probably a month or more, and then suddenly at 5:58am some morning he decided I deserved my own 'jerk' topic *shrugs*

Fair enough you don't like me, that doesn't bother me one bit, but this just seems utterly pointless.

Just out of curiosity, what was the point of this thread? What (if anything) did you hope to achieve by insulting another forum member? Enquiring minds need to know.

You do strike me as an obsessive type, though. I mean, you joined up a few years ago, think we're all weird, and yet rather than just stop using the forum, you'll keep coming back for more. As one of the above posters has stated: Let. It. Go. Already.

Have an enjoyable day reading through all the responses to your thread, though. :D

We think you're a bit weird too ^_^

A bit?? 3 years on a forum that is inhabited by weirdos and where you apparently insulted whenever you post? And a forum for conventions that you go to that apparently have rubbish guests? Isn't that masochism? :headscratch:

We think you're a bit weird too :headscratch:

A bit?? 3 years on a forum that is inhabited by weirdos and where you apparently insulted whenever you post? And a forum for conventions that you go to that apparently have rubbish guests? Isn't that masochism?:headscratch:

I was being polite ^_^