Michael Shanks guest announcement thread?

SunSpeed

I've just done a forum search in the Collectormania 12 folder for the announcement thread for Michael Shanks but there's no match. I can't see it on the one page of this folder so far.

I wanted to post my thoughts on his name being announced for C12.

I'm pleased that he will be attending (hopefully this time, as while I didn't go to C11 he was the first person announced for it at the time of C10, and he had to cancel his C11 appearance). I don't want to see him for Stargate but for something else, which I wasn't going to say, in case I spoilt anyone. However another member above has mentioned it - "24".

OT: What caused the Showmasters forum to be off for a couple of days? And also, is it with a new server? I clicked on the "Forum" icon on the page which has pictures of guests attending C12 (not been updated yet, which is what I thought was the reason for the board being closed for maintenance), then two Windows error boxes came up. I clicked on Yes both times then a word in a blue highlighted link appeared in the top left-hand corner of a blank, white screen. I clicked on that despite being wary, then all of a sudden the forum appeared, which I was pleased about, being as it had been down for two days. I noticed the URL address is different. It now says "mknow.net/forums".

EDIT: I've just read a new email I've received from Showmasters. It's a temporary URL address then.

I clicked Yes in both Windows error boxes this time. I then realised I clicked No both times earlier and not Yes (see OT paragraph above). That's what I do whenever those Windows error boxes appear on screen when I'm on other websites and message boards.

Edited by SunSpeed

• 2 weeks later...

I can finally get my group shot with the whole original SG-1 cast, (before RDA, Teryl and Don S Davis left) signed by him and Chris Judge..

Then that only leaves Don S Davis and Teryl and my picture is complete :WINCE:

:D

LLAP :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

lets just hope that he doesnt cancel again as i have been dying to meet him and he has been annonced for so many collectormania shows and still hasnt actually appeared XD

He's appeared at Collectormania G-Mex with Chris Judge after they had to cancel Collectormania 7. :(