Latest guest announcement Adrienne Barbeau

showmasters

also going to get The Fog & Creepshow dvd's signed by her, maybe Escape from New York & a 8x10 pic as well.

I aint seen Creepshow but did see the first sequel which was OK...just how good is the original? I've only seen the prologue on youtube with Tom Atkins and was thinking of making a blind purchase of the new SE DVD. Any ideas what to ask Adrienne at C12?

Edited by nicky

I'd like to meet Adrienne because she voiced Catwoman in the 1990s Batman: The Animated Series. That was an absolutely amazing programme. I own all the region one DVDs. I think I'm going to have to go and say hello to one of it's very talented voice cast!

Edited by Princess83

also going to get The Fog & Creepshow dvd's signed by her, maybe Escape from New York & a 8x10 pic as well.

I aint seen Creepshow but did see the first sequel which was OK...just how good is the original? I've only seen the prologue on youtube with Tom Atkins and was thinking of making a blind purchase of the new SE DVD. Any ideas what to ask Adrienne at C12?

to be honest it's goto be 15+ years since i last watched the movie, i'm buying the SE DVD to get signed by her, Tom and George, if the film has dated well, thats to be seen. i do remember it being a lot better than the second one, not scary in any way, just cooler stories.

what to ask mmmmm? i dont really know lol, i will be seeing her all 3 days (get a different item signed per day), will defo have a chat to her about The Fog my favourite movie of hers (and JC's best imo). Will watch the movie before the event make a few notes see if i can find an interesting question for her.

not sure if to ask what it was like working for JC seeing as he is her ex? (not sure what type of relationship they have now??)

maybe ask about RZ's Halloween, find out if she was pissed with her scenes getting cut.

Edited by stobbs

not sure if to ask what it was like working for JC seeing as he is her ex? (not sure what type of relationship they have now??)

I think they were still married at the time of their last movie EFNY - in the dvd JC said they had to shoot a shot (Maggie's bleeding corpse) at home in their garage cos they forgot it during production. I might ask about her thoughts on EFLA and the originally proposed prequel and the new forthcoming remake and how she feels about all of JCs recent remakes. I'll congratulate her on giving birth at age 52 as well!