Collectormania 11 lost property

dufresne

..... because I can't find mine ! I'm not even sure if I brought it home :angel:

I have emailed SMs and rang the hotel, but there is no sign of it. I have all my other C11 autographs safe and sound, but I have looked everywhere for this Holy Grail poster. I have also posted this in the C11 section, but it's getting quiet down there ......

If anyone can help, please email kris1471@msn.com

Cheers !

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry, all we had was a purse and a couple of books handed in. Have you tried ringing thecentre:mk's lost property dept? Not everything was brought to us so it may have ended up there.

I'm sure you've already done this, but have you thought through your movements that day? When was the last time you actually remember having it? Did you go to a restaurant or coffee shop, bathroom, pub, etc with it and did you leave with it? Did you definitely put it back into the poster tube and did you get it out at any time?

I'll post this in the crew section as well in case any of the crew remember seeing it.

Andrea

PS. If you don't find it I guess we're just going to have to get him back again!

Tell me about it !

Thanks Andrea - I had two poster tubes with me that weekend. On the Saturday night, I packed all the posters I had signed that day into one tune, supposedly to minimise my juggling on the Sunday. TBH I can't remember seeing it while I did said juggling through the day, so I may have left it in the hotel. I will try them again in the morning.

The more I think about it, they don't have my address or phone number at the hotel if i DID leave it there, so I'd best make extra sure !!

I'm really angry with myself because I am normally double and triple checking I have everything with me when I'm out and about ! Just got off the phone from the centre lost property. They have "plenty of items" from the C11 weekend, but ain't no poster :o

Loving the "bring him back" idea Andrea .....I'm sure he and the other Pythons would go down a strom at Earl's Court :D

@ Gebes - cheers mate but not really sure. Will check at home AGAIN tonight :o

• 3 weeks later...