James Masters Pic - How cool is this!

Shabs

The Lovely Natalie allowed me to post these,

Not only did she have a picture with James, But had it Signed, framed, and engraved all at the Show!

She didn't even need to leave the building.... very cool!

natjames.jpg

natjames2.jpg

Natalie also had some very cool James masters badges and a wicked coat signed the Buffy cast! JELOUS!

natjames3.jpg

natjames4.jpg

Thank You NAT!

Hope to see you at the next show, Where there is Buffy...

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :)

Edited by Shabs

That's a pretty snazzy looking frame engravey thing, how much did they cost, cos that is pretty darn cool. Nowhere near as cool as the coat, but it's up there ;)

It depends. The ones I have from Tige are covered with a piece of perspex to protect the picture so they are £15 each. If , like Natalie you have just the plastic wallet then i believe they are £10.

That's a pretty snazzy looking frame engravey thing, how much did they cost, cos that is pretty darn cool. Nowhere near as cool as the coat, but it's up there :blush:

It depends. The ones I have from Tige are covered with a piece of perspex to protect the picture so they are £15 each. If , like Natalie you have just the plastic wallet then i believe they are £10.

Cool, I'll have to check 'em out at the next show :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

That is one awesome coat! I remember seeing her there. Would love to know a full list of ppl who've signed it. I can make out quite a few but some are only half viewable.

xxxxx

Hey!! Wow!! I can't believe people even remembered me! Lol!! And yeah I am a little obsessive, But oh wel!!

Ok full list on the coat:

James Marsters-Spike

David Boreanaz-Angel

Jane Esponson-Writer

Juliet Landau-Drusilla

Amy Acker-Fred

Amber Benson-Tara

Nicholas Brandon-Xander

Andy Hallett-Lorne

Adam Busch-Warren

Carisma Carpenter-Cordelia

Kali Rocha-Halfrek/Cecily

Anthony head-Giles

Robia LaMorte-Jenny

Alexis Denisof-Wesley

Mark Lutz-Groo

George Hertzberg-Adam

Elizabeth Rohm-Kate

Rudolf Martin-Dracula

I've met Eliza Dushku as well but that was before I started getting the coat signed!!

Natalie xx

That is one awesome coat! I remember seeing her there. Would love to know a full list of ppl who've signed it. I can make out quite a few but some are only half viewable.

xxxxx

Hey!! Wow!! I can't believe people even remembered me! Lol!! And yeah I am a little obsessive, But oh wel!!

Ok full list on the coat:

James Marsters-Spike

David Boreanaz-Angel

Jane Esponson-Writer

Juliet Landau-Drusilla

Amy Acker-Fred

Amber Benson-Tara

Nicholas Brandon-Xander

Andy Hallett-Lorne

Adam Busch-Warren

Carisma Carpenter-Cordelia

Kali Rocha-Halfrek/Cecily

Anthony head-Giles

Robia LaMorte-Jenny

Alexis Denisof-Wesley

Mark Lutz-Groo

George Hertzberg-Adam

Elizabeth Rohm-Kate

Rudolf Martin-Dracula

I've met Eliza Dushku as well but that was before I started getting the coat signed!!

Natalie xx

ahh eliza :angel:

cool coat! - even without the great autographs! :YAHOO:

i seriously luv u guys.

it was ma 1st collectormania this yr n i luved it.

i Meet James Marsters. omg cryed 5 times lol.

But the main buffy Star i wana meet is Alyson Hannigan.

She is like my idol.

I cnt belive u guys have met most ov them.

u must feel so lucky.

Much Luv.

xxx

thats perhaps the most coolest coat ever!

ive met alyson and she is so lovely - i saw her do a play in london - when harry met sally - she was amazing in it - it co-starred luke perry - who was in the original buffy movie from years ago (the film rocked by the way when i was 12 lol - i loved the movie before the series and loved the series even more!)

so by the stage door was wesley, willow, luke perry, joss whedon and me - i was in buffy heaven!

ive met alyson and she is so lovely - i saw her do a play in london - when harry met sally - she was amazing in it - it co-starred luke perry - who was in the original buffy movie from years ago (the film rocked by the way when i was 12 lol - i loved the movie before the series and loved the series even more!)

so by the stage door was wesley, willow, luke perry, joss whedon and me - i was in buffy heaven!

Cheers! I love my coat!! But I missed wearing it so much that I had to get another! I also saw When Harry Met Sally, twice! Thought it was great! I've also met Luke Perry but that was at the Halloween Convention in 2004.

I'd love to meet Joss and of course Sarah but I do feel that I'd proberly pass out if I did! It's bad enough crying whenever I meet James! Lol

Natalie xx

yeah she was brilliant in the show and so lovely to meet

she even knew who i was - i sent her a letter before, and said that ide be there before the show hoping to bump into her - and when she came out she said "are you jamie?" - talk about stunned lol

i really like your coat - its a lovely coat, and to have all those autographs on it is amazing! - whats nick brendon like? ive heard mixed from him

anyway thanks natalie and hope to cya at another showmasters event

- jamie x x

• 2 weeks later...

she even knew who i was - i sent her a letter before, and said that ide be there before the show hoping to bump into her - and when she came out she said "are you jamie?" - talk about stunned lol

i really like your coat - its a lovely coat, and to have all those autographs on it is amazing! - whats nick brendon like? ive heard mixed from him

anyway thanks natalie and hope to cya at another showmasters event

- jamie x x

Thank you!!

I have mixed views on Nick. He didn't even look up when he signed my picture. But then when I asked him to the sign my coat he finally did and then started talking to me and he was really nice after that. But then I can understand with the amount of autographs he'd signed that day he must have been tired!

Natalie xx

• 9 months later...

Wow you must have been thrilled, i know i would be lol. I went to see it as well and it was brilliant. Saw her afterwards as well she was such a sweetie and had an adorable hat as well :wub:;)

And again wow and in your situation i would be as well :(