Season 7 Finale SPOILERS!

Quirky Koala

So am I the only one who's been watching CSI US pace? If not what did everyone think of the final ep?

I'm really worried. I've heard lots of things about Jorja leaving because of contract issues and I really hope it's not true but usually when one of the main characters gets put in a life threatening situation it's solved before the season's end so they can get 'healed' over the summer and come back as good as new. If Sara doesn't die then I don't see her being in the first couple of episodes, and if she is it'll be pretty unbeleivable (you need to go through councilling and psyche evaluations before they'll let you back).

The only other way would be to do it in flashbacks, maybe through Natalies trial or something.

I just really hope they don't kill Sara off.

On another Note Catherine was hilarious in this episode, all the one liners and her facial features.

Ive been a little behind, downloading them, but not watching for a few days..just watched the finale tonight and..

OMG!!!!! NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG THEY CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

How evil is "To be continued.."!!!!

The last 10 mins, felt shivvers down my spine, and the ending was just one of those :D:P:P:o moments litrelly! That was my expression!!!

The fact that Sara's not been killed makes me wonder if we'll get a kind of Grave Danger 2 at the beginning of the next season.

And the bit at the end with Grissom, I actually shouted out "holy s**t!!" in front of the parents, brother and his friends and was gobsmacked, thinking so thats the end of him then after all the roumers!

So cannot wait for season 8!!

Still have the 24 season finale to go tonight, but so far, that episode is the best finale ive seen all YEAR!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...