youre first experence

mr crowly

ok befor i get started iam not sure if this is the right place to post this if its not i aploigise

ok iam just wondering what youre first convetion experence was and how it go heres mine

it was the convention held at the secc in glasgow in 2003 i wasent sure what to expect really as it was my first time but when i got there i was amazed at how well everythiong was oganized ( wichh iam usre will be the cmg this year) any case i looked around for dr who and xmen stuf iam partail to the older stuff so i was supprised to find stalls selling old vids of dr who and x-men book but there so damn expencive arnt they i think the dr who vid cost me 10-15 pounds and the x-men book 5 pounds t5here was also stalls selling toys props ( replicas iam assuming can you buy them ?) the best part was meeting boycie and marline from only fools and horses they were so polite ( i felt bad that they had all these photos ready for them to sighn and i had bought a pad boycie ask ii f i wanted him to sighn it i ask him if that was ok and he said of course ) we talkd about only fools and horsies as if we knew each other it was incredible i really enjoyd myself this year if i decide to go iam preparing myself iam taking more than enough money and iam bringning ann autograph pad with me lol

so how about you guys ?

Edited by mr crowly

out of curiosity, why collect signetures in a notebook when you can collect them on 8x10 photos or even on DVDs/videos etc?!

surfy sah xx

it was first time going to one of these thing surfy i had no idea what i was doing besides it was just an idea for this one iam not negleting the pictures at all :D espechally if theres any one from doctor who ( old and new ) there :D:YAHOO: