New guests

kbran

has anyone thought that maybe we are preventing more guests from appearing at the g-mex and if we carry on it maybe cancelled again?

just have a little patience

(by the way i also have written on this topic some impatiant remarks so don't bother pointing that out)

DONT BE SILLY

Have said it before and will say it again !

Have some confidence people!

I've booked my hotel, and have got my entry tickets as well.

Look at the guest line up that we've had recently at events, what in god's name makes some of you think that GMEX won't get good guests?

As for it being a repeat of March, that was as far as I'm concerned a total screw up by the GMEX admin office that ultimately caused the March event to be cancelled.

Yes, I was gutted as well it being cancelled, but it was just one of those things that happen.

I can also understand about those that have to book flights, I've now lost money on a flight for a convention in November that got cancelled...

If they do have some guests already i think it would be better to annouce some now, before some people drop out, as these weekends can take a lot of planning in advance, and many people only decide to come after they have seen who is coming.

What happened in march wasn't showmasters fault. Some idiot at gmex double booked the venue for that weekend meaning that because sm had booked second they had to cancel. W hat didn't help was that gmex didn't say anything untill the last minute. I have a strong feeling their trying to get some big names to make up for it and because these guys and gals are busy it's taking a while. Don't worry peeps i'm sure we'll know v. soon.

:YAHOO: