New guests

kbran

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

And still we wait :D

A second guest announcement would be great :YAHOO:

Kids these days have no patience! :D

We will make further guest announcements as and when deals are confirmed and we have permission to do so. You can't set an exact timetable on that and the event is still some way off.

• 3 weeks later...

And still we wait :unsure:

A second guest announcement would be great :D

Kids these days have no patience! :poki:

We will make further guest announcements as and when deals are confirmed and we have permission to do so. You can't set an exact timetable on that and the event is still some way off.

WELL BE BLOODY QUICK ABOUT IT THEN :jason::D:jason:

• Showmasters Admin

And still we wait :unsure:

A second guest announcement would be great :poki:

Kids these days have no patience! :D

WELL BE BLOODY QUICK ABOUT IT THEN :jason::jason::jason:

:pyth:

And yes my feet are that big :jason:

Edited by Too Tall

• 2 weeks later...

Guests will come, but SM are working on events that are closer, such as LFCC and C12, hence the new announcements.

I would suspect that at either of the above mentioned events we will see some announcements made for GMEX.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like C12 and LFCC have got about all the guests they are going to get. I need to know soonish weather or not to go to gmec and that all depends on what guests they have. So please please showmasters lets get some people announced. I’m checking everyday, and nothing. :YAHOO:

It would be nice for a few more guests to be announced but if i remember from the other events it wasn't untill around 4 or 5 weeks before that it really started rolling, add the that I don't need to worry about a hotel, I'm lucky enough to only have to get a bus or train to the con. yay me, and yay showmasters for having an event so close to bradford. lol