Everyone PLEASE READ!

Have some faith in Showmasters, they've very likely been busy with C11 and closing off C11 behind the scenes.

Once they get moving on another show( and Collectormania Glasgow) I am sure that fans such as yourself will not be let down guests wise.

Whilst they may not reply to every thread posted asking what's going on, that does'nt mean they have'nt at least read the thread, or have been informed by the board moderators what people are asking about.

The problem is that they seem to be able to concentrate on one con at the minute , but now they have loads extra to deal with .

It is blatantly obvious that they have bitten off far more than they can chew , and certain Cons will be the one that will pay for it .

This one as already been changed once , the Manchester Gmex one was cancelled , there is still only one guest announced for Glasgow , and that is a damned sight closer than Ring Con .

I enjoy SM events still at the minute , but if they are gonna spread things thinner and thinner they are gonna spend less and less time on each show until it becomes a waste of time for fans .

I know that SM want to rule the roost in UK Cons , but they already do - they are in danger of killing themselves off rather than all the other Cons - I want the correct amount of time spent organising each Con , not an ever-dwindling amount :YAHOO:

Meet Jason face to face and he seems like a great guy - he really seems interested in getting the guests that people want . But some of his decisions in adding loads more shows to an already large amount of SM shows have already been proved to be a mistake .

Are SM still involved in the big Star Wars event ? What about another show - is that definitely confirmed ?

Whether it is right or wrong , it is obvious that you are less inclined to go to a show if there is nobody you want to meet , or if you take so long announcing guests that people eventually book for another show .

I would just love it ( and I am a LOTR fan so it would also annoy the Hell out of me ) , if SM got back to the original number of Cons - 2 CMs , one LFCC and just one Manchester GMex and concentrated fully on them and produced the shows that we know they can to the best of their ability . The fact is it is proving far too expensive for me to get to all these shows - I will still do the CMs because I love the whole weekend , but there is no way on earth that I can afford all the shows I wanna go to - and I have a full time job .

Do the right thing Jason , please .

Edited by jesterrace

GMEX was a unique situation, and doesn't reflect on this or the fact that they have a lot of shows now. Same with Celebration:Europe.

So GMEX is unique and so in CE! (not allowed two uniques) :D . Anyway it is three as you forgot Fedcom. Then possibly four if you remember Ring Con was cancelled then rescheduled.

We all want this event to take place and all that people want is more info. We were promised . . .

Edited by Noddy

I enjoy SM events still at the minute , but if they are gonna spread things thinner and thinner they are gonna spend less and less time on each show until it becomes a waste of time for fans.

Is it even healthy for them to be trying to so much? :D I'm not being facetious, but how the hell can they concentrate on so much without the stress becoming ridiculous? :(

• Moderators

GMEX was a unique situation, and doesn't reflect on this or the fact that they have a lot of shows now. Same with Celebration:Europe.

So GMEX is unique and so in CE! (not allowed two uniques) :headscratch: . Anyway it is three as you forgot Fedcom. Then possibly four if you remember Ring Con was cancelled then rescheduled.

We all want this event to take place and all that people want is more info. We were promised . . .

No. The Celebration Europe situation does not reflect on this one.