More Superman !

Krypto

i agree guys, brilliant! and annette o'toole (lana lang) and her husband who played perry white in smallville.....and jimmy olsen reunion with all of them from 40's up to 2007.

Edited by freshjim

hey showmasters had an incredible superman guest at the last collectormania need another guest now as big for the next event...

Like your SUPERMAN Autos from the mid section of your 'GOT' list. How on earth did you get jackie Cooper and Kevin Spacey?. I got Bryan Singers via Fox Australia, sending off letters to Brandon AND Kevin but neither have (to date) replied. Hvanig said that, the letters have not been returned so you never really know....

i agree guys, brilliant! and annette o'toole (lana lang) and her husband who played perry white in smallville.....and jimmy olsen reunion with all of them from 40's up to 2007.

Annette O' Toole is Martha Kent. Kristin Kreuk is Lana Lang. Just saying this so no-one gets confused.

Annette O' Toole is Martha Kent. Kristin Kreuk is Lana Lang. Just saying this so no-one gets confused.

But before she was Martha Kent in Smallville, she was Lana Lang in Superman 3.

hey showmasters had an incredible superman guest at the last collectormania need another guest now as big for the next event...

Like your SUPERMAN Autos from the mid section of your 'GOT' list. How on earth did you get jackie Cooper and Kevin Spacey?. I got Bryan Singers via Fox Australia, sending off letters to Brandon AND Kevin but neither have (to date) replied. Hvanig said that, the letters have not been returned so you never really know....

bought from recognised autograph dealers from ebay

Frank Langella so I can get Masters of the Universe signed :blink:

Back to other Superman guests...

Helen Slater

Kristin Kreuk

Dean Cain

Marc McClure

John Schneider

A rather random mix there!