Can any one help?

joanne

Hey,

Can any one recommend some websites where I can buy stargate sg1 photos?? I've searched high and low but cant seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Jo

The first one is going to be tricky.

There's these two shots that I know of:

be_1_b.jpg

tapping8_sigA.jpg

Not sure if this is what you're looking for though as you don't see much of Sam in those pictures.

And this is as close as I can get for a group photo:

SG-CAST20.jpg

There's older stuff around but I couldn't find one of the four in front of the gate.

I'm going to move this to the Stargate section by the way, maybe one of the folks there has better luck than me. :smile:

EDITED to add: You're looking for the official photos, right? There's a couple of unofficial ones on US-Ebay right now, try searching for "Stargate group photo."

Edited by Queen_Sindel

a few years back I got a few 8x10s off ebay.com for about $6 each maybe which is ok as they don't sell SG shots anymore at the events :( and, as QS says, not in the UK generally either :P the only thing was, I was ripped off well and truely on the postage :WINCE: charged me something like $25 and when it arrived it had a $9.99 postal ticket on it! to say I was PO is an understatement :D but lesson learnt and always check the postage amount beore purshasing now, especially from the US, cause alot of people must think we are all clueless this side of the pond and I quite often laugh at how much postage is for 8x10s and stuff

was thinking, if you want it for a certain show for next weekend ;) they will probably have a good selection of photos and I would think the dealers would bring some :huh: also there is a dealer who does all the shows and cons who brings big folders full of old shots, 8x10 and 4x6, so all is not lost yet!

surfy sah xx

thank you for your replies guys

I'm looking into a few at the mo, us sites are great but postage is a bit excessive, they usually have an import charge as such, sometimes you can get away with it if it is classified as a gift tho.

• 1 year later...

Oh lot of poster/ picture talkXD I'm still huntting and have been looking at some fan art stuff and there is some really good stuff if you do search on google. Alot of my torchwood autos are fanmade picturesXD

I always ask the person that made it if they mind if I get printed.

Just saw this on Movie goods is one of best SG1 posters but a bit dear

http://www.moviegoods.com/movie_product_st...&sku=375354

Edited by Galaxy-Song

what kind of images from fans have you gotten before? I wish I knew some one who would make the perfect SG and also sepparate SGA collage for me so I could get all my autos on one image!!!

the 200th poster is cool but it's missing a few people for me- Fraiser for one and wow $30? eep! :D

forgotten bout the "Uniting the Planets" poster though! :D

surfy sah xx