Latest Guest Announcement - Greg Grunberg

AmberB

What happened to "no news is good news?" :crying:

There were changes on the main page made apparently (like Claire Higgins changing her appearance date), but Greg's dates weren't changed. I guess that means so far he hasn't cancelled. :borg: As it was pointed out in the whole discussion, the whole appearance dates and bookings can change very rapidly.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to "no news is good news?" :crying:

There were changes on the main page made apparently (like Claire Higgins changing her appearance date), but Greg's dates weren't changed. I guess that means so far he hasn't cancelled. :borg: As it was pointed out in the whole discussion, the whole appearance dates and bookings can change very rapidly.

Oh I am sorry, from what I remember Showmasters said something along the lines of Greg did have to cancel but he could maybe "uncancel" because a friend of his said so? Er... very confusing. I shouldn't worry so much, I know.

I agree, this is a case where no news is bad news....we're waiting to hear that he CAN come because as far as we all know, he's unable to make it.

Yeah that's why I was worried in the first place and finally decided to reply to this topic again. Thinking maybe, if it's a little higher up on the forum again Showmasters notices it and will leave a little note if only to say they're still working on reschedulling/uncancelling him.

Queen Sindel, boring work days spark my imagination, hopefully more people will start using the word now xD I am usually positive about things, but I am not very familair with conventions and I've seen a lot of guest cancellation notices and seeing I am not sure if that's normal or not it just gets me worried.