Latest Guest Announcement - Greg Grunberg

AmberB

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Why is Kristin wearing a bin liner?

Greg's the reason I started watching Heroes. He's going to end up costing me a lot of money...:o

Because she can :D

Greg could cost me a lot of money - I need him on my print definitely, then maybe a photo shoot, and maybe an Alias shot, and maybe a Lost shot too .. not sure about anything else :WAVE:

Greg could cost me a lot of money - I need him on my print definitely, then maybe a photo shoot, and maybe an Alias shot, and maybe a Lost shot too .. not sure about anything else :headscratch:

I can't decide on an Alias pic or Heroes one. Is he doing a photo shoot? hmmmm HAVE TO DO THAT!

I can't decide on an Alias pic or Heroes one. Is he doing a photo shoot? hmmmm HAVE TO DO THAT!

Welcome to my world! I've got a Heroes cast shot I want signed but I want an individual 10x8 too so I suppose it would suit if there was an Alias one, that would cover both.

However...I've also got an Alias book I'd quite like signed, as I've got the opportunity to get another cast member's auto coming up plus my eternal hope that David Anders will come over some time...

Edited by fray101

:D I wish! :borg:

From Alias I'd probably only go spazzy for Garner, Vartan, Garber, Rifkin, and Anders .. Rachel Nichols maybe but mainly cuz I fancied her .. but my all time favourite was Kevin Weisman yay :poki:

They're the only ones I'd go out of my way to meet wherever they are - in this country though lol

Garber, Anders and Weisman were in UK before. I've met Garber and Weisman. Anders came even twice. Greg Grunberg was with him the second time.

Does the fact Greg's photo shoot is on sunday mean thats the day attending??

Will he attend Saturday too, I know no one can actually say for sure but an educated guess would be nice as I've only been to one collectormania before

SM have often said that as a general rule, "non-local" guests do full weekends ....

Does the fact Greg's photo shoot is on sunday mean thats the day attending??

Will he attend Saturday too, I know no one can actually say for sure but an educated guess would be nice as I've only been to one collectormania before

SM have often said that as a general rule, "non-local" guests do full weekends ....

Thanks, that sounds promising!

• 3 weeks later...