Latest Guest Announcement - Greg Grunberg

AmberB

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If he could only make the Sunday, I can see visions of LFACC going through my head, and the swarms of people who wanted to see those Heroes guests, knowing they were only going to be there for the Sunday, its likly its going to be manic...

You have to take into account that there were 4 main cast members there on that one day, hence the manicness of it all.

I keep reading a lot of people saying 'oh so and so was in Heroes so I bet they'll be too busy!' but only Greg is actually a main cast member, with the others ranging from a supporting permanent character to very small bit-parts in a couple of episodes.

I dont think it'll be as bad as some people think it'll be.

You have to take into account that there were 4 main cast members there on that one day, hence the manicness of it all.

I keep reading a lot of people saying 'oh so and so was in Heroes so I bet they'll be too busy!' but only Greg is actually a main cast member, with the others ranging from a supporting permanent character to very small bit-parts in a couple of episodes.

I dont think it'll be as bad as some people think it'll be.

I agree with that, like you said at LFCC all of the Heroes (main) cast members were only there on Sunday, at CM12 it seems that at least the other (supporting) Heroes guests will be there for 2 days.

Edited by Zarina

if ellen is Friday morning then he may still be able to make the weekend in full i would think...

The best solution is to cancel the Ellen Degeneres Show :D

Because don't forget the show is finishing at 12am in NY, it's already 6pm in London... So the time he takes a plane...

to be fair, if he was filming a movie or tv series id say nothing but a chat show? c'mon, we are more important than that!

Not really - a chat show in America promoting Season 2 is going to get to more people than a signing event appearance in the UK.

Absolutely 1000% correct. My feeling is that Grunberg is going to cancel. But I don't think it will have anything to do with the Ellen DeGeneres show - instead I tend to think it has more to do with a certain project an old friend of his is working on....

But I could well be talking out of my bottom. The only thing you can do is wait and see - SM will do what they can do - if they can get him there they will.

Absolutely 1000% correct. My feeling is that Grunberg is going to cancel. But I don't think it will have anything to do with the Ellen DeGeneres show - instead I tend to think it has more to do with a certain project an old friend of his is working on...

If you are referring to Star Trek, I think that doesn't start filming until two weeks later.

Edited by Zarina

From the sounds of it too, its only a bit part... But I love trek and I was thinking about getting him to sign my Star trek 11 promo poster...

Any news from SM? I suppose it would save me some money, and even more so if hes going to Eclipse instead.... but hes one of my fave Heroes :WINCE:

Any news from SM? I suppose it would save me some money, and even more so if hes going to Eclipse instead.... but hes one of my fave Heroes :chair:

Assuming Greg's agent is in LA, there's a time difference of 8 hours between the UK and LA. So I'm afraid it will probably take some more time until we get news. :WINCE:

Apologies for not responding to this sooner - Greg's agent is currently flying home after being away over the weekend, making him incommunicado until later today. Once we can reach him again, we will check with him what the current situation is; actor's schedules are extremely fluid and can change rapidly. Yes, we have been informed that other committments will impact on Greg's appearance at the show - however we are still trying to find out if he will be able to attend for part of the show, or if he will need to reschedule. Normally we wouldn't comment until we knew for sure what the situation was, but thanks to Mark coming on here to comment before we have had official notification, we felt we should respond to clarify the current situation and stop people from unduly worrying. As usual, you will know when it is official.

Jason, sorry, I didn't mean to get you or Greg or anyone else in trouble. It's just that I travel from overseas for this kind of thing, usually bringing a lot of stuff from friends all over the world (e.g. I just received a FedEx-ed TCM poster for Tobe Hooper that I'll now have to send back unsigned), so I feel the need to know about cancellations as soon as possible.

The person I spoke to about Greg is in fact the same agent you are reffering to (as I worked with him over the weekend) and he told me he would be unable to bring Greg to the show. According to my information, the agent is currently in the office, so give him a call.

No offence was meant. Next time, I'll run my info by you first. Apologies, SM fans.

I have just readen that Greg Grunberg was in the guests of the Ellen Degeneres Show on Friday 26th october...

But i don't know if it is in live and when it is on TV...

If it is in live, i think it would be difficult to be in London Saturday morning :uhoh: but perhaps he could be there sunday...

Obviously I didn't mean that I don't want to know until I am already there, and I am sure that Showmasters will make an announcement if a cancelation is certain. I merely meant to point out that just a rumour a few week beforehand is in my personal opinion more agonising than reading a statement when it's certain a guest can't make it.

It was not a reaction to what you said and nothing against you :WINCE:

It was just my opinion :chair: But of course, the rumours are sometimes true and sometimes wrong.

So wait and see...

But what i read about Ellen Degeneres Show make me a little... afraid :uhoh:

Ellen is not live - at least, not ALWAYS. I know because some Christina fans went to a taping in February and came back with photos about a week before it was broadcast.

Any chance of G-Mex is he has to cancel?

Edited by Psychosis

lol yep, that! I went to a trek con, and a guy who was in the original series gave it to me and signed it top corner for free (sean kenney- the 2nd captain pike in menagerie) so I thought it was worth getting Zach and maybe Greg to sign it.

The person I spoke to about Greg is in fact the same agent you are reffering to (as I worked with him over the weekend) and he told me he would be unable to bring Greg to the show. According to my information, the agent is currently in the office, so give him a call.

No offence was meant. Next time, I'll run my info by you first. Apologies, SM fans.

Gotta wonder why the agent can tell you at the weekend he can't bring greg, yet by the sounds of it hadn't phoned sm to tell them the situation... B)

Just an extra as far as I know... apparently JJ has him as a mini role in most of his things... hence the pilot in lost lol

Yup, I heard it's just going to be a small part too, so I doubt it's something they can't reschedule (if he's already needed to begin with).