Latest Guest Announcement - Greg Grunberg

AmberB

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate rumours like that. I rather just read a cancellation announceent from Showmasters at one point (not that I want him to cancel of course!) than having to worry about it until we hear anything official, shifting between hoping it's a fake rumour and the feeling of disappointment.

• Moderators

As with any cancellation, they do get delayed due to waiting FOR SURE before cancelling an appearance - both the organisers and guests will try to work out a way to keep the appearance, even if it means just having a shorter appearance or something, so I advise just waiting for an official announcement regardless of what anyone 'hears'.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone worry.

But I would not have said this if it was just a rumour spread by someone who is not close to Greg. It was someone very close, in fact.

And the person told me he had already informed showmasters, so I'm not sure why it has not yet been announced. I hope this is all one big mistake for I too hope it's not correct information and Greg will appear.

Don't hold your breath, though.

But I would not have said this if it was just a rumour spread by someone who is not close to Greg. It was someone very close, in fact.

And the person told me he had already informed showmasters, so I'm not sure why it has not yet been announced. I hope this is all one big mistake for I too hope it's not correct information and Greg will appear.

Even someone close to Greg can be wrong. In fact I've been told by quite a couple of guests themselves that they'd be at "show X" and they never showed up there. :YAHOO: Situations can change.

If Greg has already Showmasters he won't make it, they may still be trying to work things out by changing appearance days or trying different flights. If that doesn't work out they may be working on a replacement guest like they did when Zachary Quinto cancelled. There's just too many possible reasons.

EDITED because I mixed up the names

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I understand what you're saying but I personally don't want to know the rumours, whether they are true or not. I rather just read the Showmasters announcement if and when one comes than having to doubt about a guest will show up or not.

Queen Sindel; for what event did Jack Coleman cancel?

I hope he will be there !B):P

But perhaps... if Greg can't be at C12, Showmasters would announce him at Eclipse (like Zachary after his LFCC cancellation...). Why not ?;)

PS : I prefer knowing the rumours of cancellation than learning 2 days before the event the cancellation of 4 or 5 guests... ;) When you are coming from outside UK and you have booked hotels and train, you came even if there are cancellations, but if the cancellation is already known, it's better to know it than to learn the bad news when you arrive in Milton Keynes...

Edited by sebastianillyria

LMAO I won't throw rocks at you because you don't watch the show, I'll just take your morning coffee away again (just kidding ;))

I prefer knowing the rumours of cancellation than learning 2 days before the event the cancellation of 4 or 5 guests... B) When you are coming from outside UK and you have booked hotels and train, you came even if there are cancellations, but if the cancellation is already known, it's better to know it than to learn the bad news when you arrive in Milton Keynes...

Obviously I didn't mean that I don't want to know until I am already there, and I am sure that Showmasters will make an announcement if a cancelation is certain. I merely meant to point out that just a rumour a few week beforehand is in my personal opinion more agonising than reading a statement when it's certain a guest can't make it.

I have just readen that Greg Grunberg was in the guests of the Ellen Degeneres Show on Friday 26th october...

But i don't know if it is in live and when it is on TV...

If it is in live, i think it would be difficult to be in London Saturday morning :uhoh: but perhaps he could be there sunday...

Obviously I didn't mean that I don't want to know until I am already there, and I am sure that Showmasters will make an announcement if a cancelation is certain. I merely meant to point out that just a rumour a few week beforehand is in my personal opinion more agonising than reading a statement when it's certain a guest can't make it.

It was not a reaction to what you said and nothing against you B)

It was just my opinion ;) But of course, the rumours are sometimes true and sometimes wrong.

So wait and see...

But what i read about Ellen Degeneres Show make me a little... afraid :uhoh:

Edited by sebastianillyria

It's live, I am crossing my fingers he's at least able to make Sunday still.

If he could only make the Sunday, I can see visions of LFACC going through my head, and the swarms of people who wanted to see those Heroes guests, knowing they were only going to be there for the Sunday, its likly its going to be manic...

B)

LLAP ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Apologies for not responding to this sooner - Greg's agent is currently flying home after being away over the weekend, making him incommunicado until later today. Once we can reach him again, we will check with him what the current situation is; actor's schedules are extremely fluid and can change rapidly. Yes, we have been informed that other committments will impact on Greg's appearance at the show - however we are still trying to find out if he will be able to attend for part of the show, or if he will need to reschedule. Normally we wouldn't comment until we knew for sure what the situation was, but thanks to Mark coming on here to comment before we have had official notification, we felt we should respond to clarify the current situation and stop people from unduly worrying. As usual, you will know when it is official.