Medical Dramas

zebredy

Im really into my medical dramas especially Grey's Anatomy and House, but before them I was really really hooked on ER...

Don't get me wrong the UK has made some great medical dramas like Casualty and The Royal, but America are producing the best shows at the mo, though thats only my opinion.

With the ever increasing popularity of these shows and titan magazines now producing a Grey's Anatomy magazine (part one out now in whsmiths) should there be a dedicated forum where medical dramas can be discussed in more detail?

Even if your not a fan of medical dramas dont you think people who are fans should have there own forum? What do you think? Yes or No and why?

Im not one of those people that knows all the names of the actors who play the medics etc in these dramas, but yes I would class myself as one of the UK biggest medical drama fan.. :WINCE:

:chair:

LLAP :WINCE:

• Moderators

I know there are plenty of people that like 'medical dramas' on here, it's just a case of whether they're discussed in enough depth to warrant a separate section.

The best thing to do really is to create a couple of topics in the general tv/movie section (if they don't already exist) and get them busy. The 'CSI' section came about because there was a lot of topics on it, so it's very active :chair:

Granted, some of the existing sections now are pretty quiet but oh well ..

I know there are plenty of people that like 'medical dramas' on here, it's just a case of whether they're discussed in enough depth to warrant a separate section.

The best thing to do really is to create a couple of topics in the general tv/movie section (if they don't already exist) and get them busy. The 'CSI' section came about because there was a lot of topics on it, so it's very active :smile:

Granted, some of the existing sections now are pretty quiet but oh well ..

It also depends whether the shows in question are current. When SG-1 was on there seemed to be loads of people in the Stargate forum but now its only Atlantis and casue its not on channels 1-5 at the mo, people don't seem to be talking about it as much as they used too....

Granted putting it in the general tv/movie section as you say, is the best way foward, but I also posted this topic here to see how many people were interested in medical dramas, rather then just who would post in a dedicated forum for medical dramas...

I dunno we shall see

:D

LLAP :borg:

Im not one of those people that knows all the names of the actors who play the medics etc in these dramas, but yes I would class myself as one of the UK biggest medical drama fan.. :thumbup:

You class yourself as one of the UK's biggest medical drama fans but you don't know the names of the actors?

:D

Im not one of those people that knows all the names of the actors who play the medics etc in these dramas, but yes I would class myself as one of the UK biggest medical drama fan.. :poki:

You class yourself as one of the UK's biggest medical drama fans but you don't know the names of the actors?

:wub:

Wth the amount of medical dramas out there, and the fact that I have problems remembering peoples names, yes I do still class myself as one of the UK's biggest medical drama fans, regardless of what you say....

Why, have you got a problem with that? You don't even know me.

Its not like my saying that, is harming anyone...

;)

LLAP :D

well my fave now is ER, but back in the days i also loved St Elsewhere and Chicago Hope :D

I find Greys Anatomy is very similar to Chicargo Hope, god I used to love that show until my favourite character was killed. :angry:

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

ahh. Chicargo Hope. I randomly caught an episode of that the other week when i got home from the pub at some ridiculous hour. i use to love it.

Currently obsessed with Greys Anatomy. although as I only have the standard 5 tv channels i'm missing out on the start of season 3. *cries*