Mark & George's Map

sazzra

I saw in someone's pics that on the geographically accurate map Mark and George were scribbling on, someone had written what looked remarkably like Stroud. If the person who lives in Stroud is on here, a big :D as I can't believe anyone else from this town would actually go!

It was great when I spoke to them. That map was hilarious.. the one i could remember was "assclip" was so funny. and i told him Cardiff and he spelt it something like "Cadif" or "Cardif" something like that.. and i remember someone saying Bournemouth and he spelt it "bornmuth" they were really funny.. Someone said "Its actually up a bit" and george was like "on your map maybe, but not on this one"

They were really nice guys. Mark couldnt stop laughing it was so funny!

"Don't judge the map, the map is not judging you"!!!

Mark and George were so one of the highlights of the weekend for me! Had me in stitches! I could have sit and just watched them all day!

lol did ppl see what they had in speech bubbles on their boards on Monday?! "Free manatee with everyone purchase", "free snogs" and "I can spell photosynthesis" lmao!

xxxxx

teehee! so funny!

so who's from SWANSEA? wahooo for fellow Welshies! :chair::chair:

surfy sah xx

people, post your pics WITH Mark and George cause I was Mark's PA on Monday and I want to see the forum names match up with faces :chair: