What did you talk about with James

mikehole

After the shakes!!! I asked him if he liked the Incredible Hulk ride, in Florida( which is featured in the "House on haunted hill " film. )

He said Yes, it was great, then said he had as many free rides as he liked, on the ride, and the spiderman ride(at universal, Islands of adventure, Orlando, Florida)

He went on to say that his co star on the movie, felt sick during the filming, and he told her,"dont get sick over me!"

He was SO friendly. He went out of his way to make you feel comfortable. I met him again at the Sunday photo-shoot, and he was fantastic. And he was amazing at the Talk.

We talked about Tabula Rasa and Once More With Feeling...he loved fiming those episodes and OMWF is his favourite. We also talked about how lovely Juliet Landau is. James thought he'd met me before but I assured him he hadn't. He was lovely, a real pleasure and one of my all time favourite people that I've met.

Edited by Princess83

during my two photoshoots with him I didn´t say much, I was too busy trying to remember to sniff him :dance:

When I got my second autograph we talked a little about his second album and he said that this had been a great experience for him and that he now again had the courage to go back into the studio

He is so sexy and nice :whistling::thumbup::dance:

during my two photoshoots with him I didn´t say much, I was too busy trying to remember to sniff him :D

When I got my second autograph we talked a little about his second album and he said that this had been a great experience for him and that he now again had the courage to go back into the studio

He is so sexy and nice :wub:;):P

So how'd he smell, all I remember is his bouncing about like tigger and when he put his arms around me how his touch was so light. I so tried on the sunday to savour the moment but ultimate drooliness won. Next time!

LOL i remember my friend having her photoshoot on the saturday, mine was on the sunday, and she went to line up and i went round by the exit to wait for her to come out.. and all you saw was all the girls coming out rosey cheeked flapping there hand against their chest.. i think i even saw some cry. It was so cute!

He has that kind of voice though doesnt he. Really deep, soft and ... sensual! LOL.

When I went up to him the first time i couldnt really speak.. Ive admired this guy for years and now hes right in front of me.. it was to surreal! LOL. So he just shook my hand and asked how I was and I kept stuttering.. then on the sunday I went to the photoshoot, and just as i was about to go up, one of the guards said "James is that the one you want?" pointed to the red bull on the table.. and James was like "Yeah thats great, thanks!" and he turned looked at me smiled and i said "red bull is it?" and i simled and he was like "Yeah *grins*" then he pulled me into a hug for the picture! It was great. Then I went to see him again after that to get my photoshoot picture signed, and he was like "your really photogenic" and i said "No I really aint" and i said "Yes you are, the camera loves you" and I was like "No, the camera loves you" and he said "Well exactly! Thast why im here!" and he grinned. Then i mentioned I was coming to the talk and he just said "Find something embarrassing to ask me, coz i been asking everyone and no one can think of anything." So thats when I thought of the sock question to ask him :wub:

Best person ive ever met!

i mentioned I was coming to the talk and he just said "Find something embarrassing to ask me, coz i been asking everyone and no one can think of anything." So thats when I thought of the sock question to ask him :YAHOO:

Ah, so you were the sock person, LOL. That was a great question, I think it got the biggest laugh of the talk.

I was the one who asked him for a Spike quote, and he couldn't remember, LMAO. I think my favourite bit of the talk when when he tried to sing Rest In Peace...it was funny watching him forget the words. :dance:

i mentioned I was coming to the talk and he just said "Find something embarrassing to ask me, coz i been asking everyone and no one can think of anything." So thats when I thought of the sock question to ask him :YAHOO:

Ah, so you were the sock person, LOL. That was a great question, I think it got the biggest laugh of the talk.

I was the one who asked him for a Spike quote, and he couldn't remember, LMAO. I think my favourite bit of the talk when when he tried to sing Rest In Peace...it was funny watching him forget the words. :dance:

Aww yeah, I was surprised he couldnt remember a SINGLE line.. but I suppose when your put on the spot like that its hard to think of. And I suppose hes had loads of scripts to rehearse since then and not watched buffy in a while.. I dont know lol. :dance: Good question though... what line did you think he would have said?

LMAO i know when he forgot the words I was like... COME ON JAMES.. but the way everyone joined in was great!!!

Best talk ever! lol

i mentioned I was coming to the talk and he just said "Find something embarrassing to ask me, coz i been asking everyone and no one can think of anything." So thats when I thought of the sock question to ask him :smile:

I was the one who asked him for a Spike quote, and he couldn't remember, LMAO. I think my favourite bit of the talk when when he tried to sing Rest In Peace...it was funny watching him forget the words. :YAHOO:

Aww yeah, I was surprised he couldnt remember a SINGLE line.. but I suppose when your put on the spot like that its hard to think of. And I suppose hes had loads of scripts to rehearse since then and not watched buffy in a while.. I dont know lol. :YAHOO: Good question though... what line did you think he would have said?

LMAO i know when he forgot the words I was like... COME ON JAMES.. but the way everyone joined in was great!!!

Best talk ever! lol

I was hoping for some kind of badass Spike line, LOL. But it's too easy to forget that actors probably won't obsess about remembering funky quotes in the way that us fans do. Still, he called me "love" so it made asking the question worth it, LOL.

The talk was fab. It's my favourite talk along with the John Barrowman talk I went to at LFCC last year. Now that was fun! John's such a naughty boy and a tease. :YAHOO:

during my two photoshoots with him I didn´t say much, I was too busy trying to remember to sniff him :YAHOO:

He is so sexy and nice :smile::YAHOO::YAHOO:

So how'd he smell, all I remember is his bouncing about like tigger and when he put his arms around me how his touch was so light. I so tried on the sunday to savour the moment but ultimate drooliness won. Next time!

well during my first photoshoot with him I forgot to sniff him, I think I kinda blacked-out there :dance:

But during the second one, I actually remembered to. He didn´t smell much, mostly leather from his jacket.

Add another to the drooling idiot list LOL..After having the photoshoot done i managed to mumble something along the lines of "Thank you very much" and he said "No,thank YOU very much" and he shook my hand and didn't let go till i walk away...I went and got the pic signed later on and he said it was a fantastic pic!! even swore..lol..said i could get into hollywood with that pic..LOL Bless him,i love the way he made each person feel like they were the only person there :smile:

i mentioned I was coming to the talk and he just said "Find something embarrassing to ask me, coz i been asking everyone and no one can think of anything." So thats when I thought of the sock question to ask him :uhoh:

I was the one who asked him for a Spike quote, and he couldn't remember, LMAO. I think my favourite bit of the talk when when he tried to sing Rest In Peace...it was funny watching him forget the words. :wub:

Aww yeah, I was surprised he couldnt remember a SINGLE line.. but I suppose when your put on the spot like that its hard to think of. And I suppose hes had loads of scripts to rehearse since then and not watched buffy in a while.. I dont know lol. :wub: Good question though... what line did you think he would have said?

Best talk ever! lol

I was hoping for some kind of badass Spike line, LOL. But it's too easy to forget that actors probably won't obsess about remembering funky quotes in the way that us fans do. Still, he called me "love" so it made asking the question worth it, LOL.

The talk was fab. It's my favourite talk along with the John Barrowman talk I went to at LFCC last year. Now that was fun! John's such a naughty boy and a tease. :P

Aww I wanted to go to that. I went to LFCC but only for the saturday. John Barrowman is great, i met him in Cardiff, because they film Torchwood by me, but I wanted to go to the talk so badly. :/

James is definatly the best talk ever.! I loved it when he did that dance, i cant remember what it was from but it was so funny, he did like the scottish accent to it :P was so good.

I had the great privilege of making a twit of myself no less than three times with James - it was an opportunity I couldn't seem to miss, no matter how hard I tried :D

The first time I met him, I just shut down completely - I've never done that before lol. He asked me the same question twice and even now I couldn't tell you what it was because I couldn't focus. He gave up in the end and I finally managed to stutter something embarrassing about coming over all shy. That broke the ice though, cos he told me he'd been exactly the same meeting another guest earlier on, though I didn't catch who because I was still too busy trying to control the trembling. For him, it must have been like shaking hands with someone holding a pneumatic drill :D

I'm still trying not to think about the other two times... :WINCE:

Edited by rainbowsparkle

Glad I wasn't the only drooling idiot then. To be honest I think I was so in awe that I was probably rather abrupt and rude to him (and Anthony). I kept willing myself for the next time to be savoured and polite but again meltdown. I also noticed the holding of the hand and eye contact til the point of gone, I got the nice photo comment too so I just said it was cos he was in it, it was supposed to be a compliment but I reckon it came out wrong. Most chat I can remember is the Leslie Phillips type 'hello' the first time I saw him and the profusion of thank yous the last time I saw him. I must learn to control myself so that I can speak of intelligent things. Next up is Andy Hallett in September, can I make even more of a fool of myself for that one, any tips?

The man is a legend. :dance: He talks only to you to make you feel like there is no-one else in the room. Has a veryyyy firm handshake and always gives a big genuine smile. Even on the Monday when he was totally knackered and just wanted to go home, he came back from his lunch break to start again, as a bit of a queue had formed. He was going to leave straight after his break but disappointed no-one :thumbup:

At the photo shoots he was very huggy as always. And as you go to leave he likes to hang on to your hand, look you in the eyes and say thanks.

I even got to have two decent conversations this time at the autos !!

One about the Dresden audio books and the other about the photo shoot pics :P

Although i'm not ashamed to admit that i cried, like a baby, after the first lot of autos i queued for :poki:

The second time on the Monday i kept control of myself :D

And as you go to leave he likes to hang on to your hand, look you in the eyes and say thanks.

Hahaha - and that would be the second time I made a twit of myself :D:WINCE: After the photoshoot, I was so freaked at the way he had grabbed hold of me, I just ran away!!!! As I was leaving, I manged to turn round for a last glimpse to see him staring after me with a really puzzled look on his face. I had no idea why and was even more freaked, not to mention self-conscious. It was only when I read online that he liked to shake hands and stuff after the shoot, that I realised why. Hell, I must've seemed so RUDE!!!! :chair:

*is dying of embarrassment* :WINCE:

Edited by rainbowsparkle

Anyone email JM Live to apologise for being a drooling idiot yet? ahem...

We should form a drooling idiot club and really go for it next time. Yep I nearly burst into tears in the first photoshoot queue too - darn I thought I could cope.

Aahh it's so good to hear I'm not the only one to go all fan girly and spazz over him!!

On the Saturday when I met him I mentioned I'd been up since 6am queueing and he said he didnt get to bed til 4am coz he was watching the Queen so I was like "oh right, what was she on?".....DOH! He was like "no, the film The Queen" and smiled. I could have died right there!! He didnt make me feel stupid or anything though, thank god, but I felt like such an idiot anyway!

After his photoshoot on the Sat, me and Laura were in the queue for Charisma's and we were stood right opposite the entrance to photoshoot. Most ppl were stood waiting for him to be taken out of the exit but he wasnt so were in just the right place. He caught us staring at him lol and gave us this huge grin and like wiggled his eyebrows at us lol! OMG I've never spazzed so much...we were both literally in tears over it lmao! Def highlight of the weekend!

The photoshoot on the Sunday was actually one of the best things that's ever happened to me! I swore to myself that I'd ask him for a proper huggy photo and thank god I managed to get the words out! He was like "of course you can" and I thanked him after and he held both my hands and said "it's my pleasure" *swoon*. He really does just make you feel like the most special person...the way he was looking right into my eyes - I didnt want to leave!!

Ahem, well, I think I've rambled on for long enough lmao!

xxxxx

And as you go to leave he likes to hang on to your hand, look you in the eyes and say thanks.

Hahaha - and that would be the second time I made a twit of myself :D:( After the photoshoot, I was so freaked at the way he had grabbed hold of me, I just ran away!!!! As I was leaving, I manged to turn round for a last glimpse to see him staring after me with a really puzzled look on his face. I had no idea why and was even more freaked, not to mention self-conscious. It was only when I read online that he liked to shake hands and stuff after the shoot, that I realised why. Hell, I must've seemed so RUDE!!!! :D

*is dying of embarrassment* :WINCE:

I did exactly that the first time i met him in Coventry at his album launch !! But i didn't turn around as i'd started to cry :(

Don't worry, your not alone :D

Anyone email JM Live to apologise for being a drooling idiot yet? ahem...

We should form a drooling idiot club and really go for it next time. Yep I nearly burst into tears in the first photoshoot queue too - darn I thought I could cope.

Oh yeah.......always have too :D

And i'm ok with the photos its the autograph sessions that gets me !

Edited by hells childe 17

Don't feel bad about crying.

When Johnny Depp got out of his car at the POTC2 premeire last July I nearly burst into tears and I screamed like a manaic. And girls all around me were crying and being sick and fainting.

So you're not alone!

Don't feel bad about crying.

When Johnny Depp got out of his car at the POTC2 premeire last July I nearly burst into tears and I screamed like a manaic. And girls all around me were crying and being sick and fainting.

So you're not alone!

my friend was crying at the photoshoot too!!!!