What did you talk about with James

mikehole

my hubby was watching all the girls coming out of the photoshot and said it was amusing,they were crying,fanning themselves and in various stages of giddy,flustered incomposure,including me..lol..he just wants to know why,and to be honest i had no explaination..lol

I got lucky on the Sunday for the photoshoot, the photogprapher took a photo then said hold on and needed to change his memory card or something so I got a good minute or so with James and just had general chit-chat, he really did seem like a superstar.

He also ended up taking two photos so I was doubly lucky!

i was the girl with the 3 foot high 'spike' headknocker under a black sack :D when i asked james to sign it and removed the bag he just said "wow thats strange" and then smooched it :D dam shame i didnt have my camera ready :YAHOO: mind you he did put his arm round it and pose :dance:

what a star!!! :dance:

my hubby was watching all the girls coming out of the photoshot and said it was amusing,they were crying,fanning themselves and in various stages of giddy,flustered incomposure,including me..lol..he just wants to know why,and to be honest i had no explaination..lol

There is no explaination, it just gets you and....and....and that's it.

Though i'm calmer at the photo shoots than the signings :YAHOO:

i was the girl with the 3 foot high 'spike' headknocker under a black sack :D when i asked james to sign it and removed the bag he just said "wow thats strange" and then smooched it :dance: dam shame i didnt have my camera ready :dance: mind you he did put his arm round it and pose :D

what a star!!! :D

I've got one of the smaller versions in my car. And if i give anyone a lift they always say "What's that ??"

My mother likes to stroke his chest :D

I went numb, when meeting him, I was shocked JUST to shake hands. I was in the first twenty to meet him Saturday Morning. I said, "I've wanted to meet you for years., he replied saying he loved England. Then there was a 5 seconds gap, before I asked my House on haunted Hill question- (see topic post at start of forum). I couldn't even rember the name of the film, I was so shocked. After I was shaking.

At the photoshoot, when his head was next to mine, I said,"You look good."

He was so nice !!!

What he smelled like at the Sunday photoshoot. I was 20th in line. I don't smoke. But he had just been for a fag break! He is still fantastic.

Did you notice you got 2 handshakes at the photoshoot.

i have nowhere to display him at the moment so he is hiding in my wardrobe :dance: i can imagine the grief ill get tho when i do put him out on display ... AND I DONT CARE!!!:YAHOO:

Awww don't keep him in the wardrobe !!! :dance: He needs to come out to play :dance:

I've got one of the standee cardboard cut-outs of Spike ;) He stands in the corner of my room, by the window and just behind the curtain so you can't see him from outside :wub:

When i bought him my brother was with me and refused to walk by my side as i carried him through town !!! He was folded up but was in a see through plastic bag :YAHOO:

On Saturday I told James that is was he who gave me the courage and guts to do community theatre (and have 7 shows under my belt. Sunday we talked about the Union Chapel concert (and he thanked me for requesting "Button Down Vandals" at the Soho concert). And Monday I apologised for springing a Moloney question on him without advanced warning.

Stephen

You are right - there was the initial handshake and then the slow slipping apart of hands at the end, ooh I touched him 5 times in two days. So how many of you have put the item of clothing you were wearing when you met him into storage, only to be brought out for reminisce. I have two James tops and an Anthony top, I did lots of top changes that weekend.

I thought James had given up smoking...... I din't notice any smoke breath but then I was probably still holding my breath after I had finished my shoot.

Sorry Rainbow I was kinda hoping you suddenly realised that it had happened to you too but blanked out because of the excitement. There is always next time, I am certainly going to steel myself for maximum absorbtion of memory and minimum of drool. It all happens so fast.

Sorry Rainbow I was kinda hoping you suddenly realised that it had happened to you too but blanked out because of the excitement. There is always next time, I am certainly going to steel myself for maximum absorbtion of memory and minimum of drool. It all happens so fast.

No such luck lol :WAVE: I would have remembered! Nope, I'm afraid I ran away and missed that bit *kicks herself* :angel: