What did you think of the stalls/shops

mikehole

I bought a Kill Bill Book, signed by David Carridine,( there with pics of the seller , with David, signing some swords-) for £12.50 . I went back later to buy another for my Son, but they had gone. Overall I thought the sellers were great. But I stilll don't understand the logic of selling signed photo's for more money, than we could have bought them live( ie with the guest) But most of the stalls sold things cheaper overall , than we can buy it on ebay

I bought a Kill Bill Book, signed by David Carridine,( there with pics of the seller , with David, signing some swords-) for £12.50 . I went back later to buy another for my Son, but they had gone. Overall I thought the sellers were great. But I stilll don't understand the logic of selling signed photo's for more money, than we could have bought them live( ie with the guest) But most of the stalls sold things cheaper overall , than we can buy it on ebay

I was slightly dissapointed with the Dr.Who items as I couldn't really find anything 'old school' enough for my mate, but I made up for that with an autograph from Mat Irvine. The did sell a lot of new series stuff though, thats only to be expected.

I thought on the whole there was a good selection though, particularly the guy selling the canvas art, we brought two off him, I thought at a reasonable price.

I could have spent a small fortune, but spent most of my cash on the guests..

• 2 weeks later...

little disappointed to find it to be mostly the same stuff there is at every event these days, SM or otherwise! :chair: I guess that's to be expected when I've been doing CM since C4 :chair: but, I dunno, I guess I was hoping there would be some more Pirates of the Caribbean stuff and more actual "merchandise" than 8x10s and action figures :chair: I miss Star Features!!!

surfy sah xx

To be honest, I was disappointed with the stalls. I collect certain CCGs but there weren't many stalls selling them. I'd written a list of things I wanted to buy but there weren't many things that I was able to get.