Anthony Head singing...OMG!

hazel1975

Can I just clear it up for everybody who was at the Sunday night party... That "Du Du Du Du Du..." noise which kept happening, I think that was my heart! Wow, Tony, you were amazing. Loved 'Sweet transvestite'. I loved the choice of songs he sang.

If you could have had Tony sing any song what would it have been..?

Mine? "Sorry seems to be the hardest word". Bet he would do a cracking version!

Ahhh, I'm in Love.....

:D:thumbup:;):D:wub:

So that was you making that thumping noise - couldn't make it out properly over the noise of the drool hitting the floor!

He was absolutely stunning - and Sweet Transvestite was out of this world, good job he didn't have the stockings and teddy on - i would have needed resuscitating *lol*. He seemed to be having a lot of fun.

Somebody at the front made a very naughty remark which i missed, did you happen to hear what it was? think it was about something to do with plugging something in!

Think it will be hard to beat this party for entertainment value. Michael Winslow was a hoot and a nice bonus, but Tony was the star.

Thanks Tony for giving us all a great show.

:D:P

Can I just clear it up for everybody who was at the Sunday night party... That "Du Du Du Du Du..." noise which kept happening, I think that was my heart! Wow, Tony, you were amazing. Loved 'Sweet transvestite'. I loved the choice of songs he sang.

Ahhh, I'm in Love.....

:wub::D:wub::YAHOO::wub:

i'm really sorry about the DUDUDU noise. When I sound checked Tony, we had a bit of a problem with it and thought we had fixed it. I'm not sure what was causing it , and inevitably it returned when he cam on to do his set. Unfortunately these things occassionally happen :P . Luckily a quick fix was found. I hope it didn't distract from what i have to be honest and say was a stunning performance (and we techies are not easy to impress!)

Sparks

Ahhh, I'm in Love.....

:wub::D:wub::YAHOO::wub:

i'm really sorry about the DUDUDU noise. When I sound checked Tony, we had a bit of a problem with it and thought we had fixed it. I'm not sure what was causing it , and inevitably it returned when he cam on to do his set. Unfortunately these things occassionally happen :P . Luckily a quick fix was found. I hope it didn't distract from what i have to be honest and say was a stunning performance (and we techies are not easy to impress!)

Sparks

Tony was so funny when things went wrong (pass the marshmelloes !!!) That no one cared about the small problems. We were happy he was there

yes Tony was great! The whole thing felt very informal and he was very relaxed (and tired and a wee bit intoxicated I think :wub: ) I really enjoyed it, and he looked so much younger than he ever did on Buffy (maybe because of the tweed :P )

Tony was the reason I went to the party at all, and it was well worth the money.

I laughed so hard when he told us that he and Jason (SM) had agreed on him playing "a couple of songs", but during the day people had come up to Tony saying things like "I´coming to see your gig later", "I´m looking forward to your concert" and even "I´ve bought a ticket to see you and your band" ;)

He was fantastic!!! Lol, I was one of the people who commented hehehe :chair: As I was waiting for my autograph, he was chatting to the crew members about how he was only supposed to be doing a couple of songs but people kept talking about his "gig" and how excited they were. I couldn't resist saying, "But I bought a ticket specially...!" to which he looked horrified and went, "Oh my GOD!!!" :WINCE: :WINCE:

Sorry, Tony... *impish grin*

Anyhoo, I would like to thank all the lovely ladies who allowed me to stand in front of them so that I'd be able to see - it was way cool of you - many thanks :D