Favourite Guest?

freefall

While all five guests that I met were wonderful, it would have to be William Hope and Trevor Steedman for me. I've been waiting to meet more cast from Aliens for a while now, and to meet those two was the best. Steedman seemed a little surprised when I told him there was a website dedicated to the character of Pvt. Wierzbowski from Aliens.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James was my favorite as well. He seemed really happy to meet everyone even though he was so busy. I spoke to him briefly when I got his autograph and he was really friendly and of course he's very good looking! :D

Charisma would be my second fave, I spoke to her the most and she was really nice to me.

I wish I had met Brandon now after hearing such good things about him. I hope he does another event. :D

James would have to be top for me <3 I am in love lol.

George and Mark need a mention tho....they should have their own show they were that hilarious!

Also Brandon...I wasnt planning to meet him at all until I got there and saw him lol. Such a nice guy for such a huge star.

xxxxx

charisma was a bit standoffish on sunday but i think it was because she was really busy because on the monday she had a open queue and talked to me and my friend for quite a while, posed for a pic with us and posed for one for me friend to use as a screen saver on her phone such a cool woman.

Really? That's a bit annoying, wish I'd have gone on the Monday now as I really wanted a posed picture with her. Was she doing this with everyone or did you just get lucky?

I liked Charisma although she did seem a bit "professional" about it all, Tony was great to talk to and James was fantastic, I didn't expect him to be so nice because he'd be so busy.

All in all a thumbs up for the 3 guests we met (although a bit annoyed now Charisma was doing posed photos the day after!)

always our James, we had 6 days of him counting london too and he was brilliant as always. "nd would have to be the lovely Tony Head always a pleasure and he is so funny then of course the other 3 Charisma, george and Mark all lovely.

thanks SM for a great show i had a great time and birthday.

i'll be back in October if you have any buffy/angel guests for sure.

nicky x

Well... the numero uno was naturally: JAMES MARSTERS!

But George and Mark have a secure second place (I can't believe I spent so much money on 'em :D )

I actually enjoyed all the guests I got to see...('though I spent most my time around James)

-Tyra, the one who denies having any fan-girlish qualities

• 4 weeks later...

only person i eva meet.

but James marsters.

N i didnt ave to pay at all.

Saw him for free n everything.

yes i went to collectormania n walked past him.

didnt click untill he past.

then i followed im out 4 a fag lol.

i got a video ov him talkin n smokin lol.

n a pic lol.

i was well happy tho.

started cryin lol.

im like a hug Buffy fan.

But i wud like to meet Alyson Hannigan the most.

Cuz i like totally love her.

XxBrokenAngelxX

only person i eva meet.

but James marsters.

N i didnt ave to pay at all.

Saw him for free n everything.

yes i went to collectormania n walked past him.

didnt click untill he past.

then i followed im out 4 a fag lol.

i got a video ov him talkin n smokin lol.

n a pic lol.

i was well happy tho.

started cryin lol.

im like a hug Buffy fan.

But i wud like to meet Alyson Hannigan the most.

Cuz i like totally love her.

XxBrokenAngelxX

YOU LUCKY ***!

So come on then dish the dirt! What brand does he smoke etc?

• 4 weeks later...

for me it was Brandon, great guest and didnt dissapoint. Altho since i had such a late number it took me soooooooooo long before my number came up that he was about to go home. And i got rushed through it ruined it abit for me. But this was no fault of his, he was lovely.

I have met chris before and he was lovely, but this time round he wasnt as nice. *shrugs*