Thank You SM, for a truely wonderful show.

Thank you very much Showmaster for an amazing event, one of which I will never forget. The line-up was fantastic, and each of the guests that attended were amazing, chatty and extremly nice.

My thanks also goes to the crew, who again, as always were brilliant, a very friendly nice bunch of people.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful show.

Tom x x

( theentsrgoingtowar )

P.S could the crew member sat next to pam Rose today please tell me who she is. I am the one that you said ' you again, every show I am at you are at ' I was wearing a green t-shirt with a grey / purple open shirt and Jeans.

Thank you

I loved it, as I have loved every Collectormania I have ever been to.

It was great meeting James Marsters, Charisma Carpenter, George Hertzberg, Anthony Head and Mark Lutz. I loved the atmosphere of the shopping centre, it makes a really familar and interesting setting for the event, much better than standard exhibition hall, alos great for getting to shops if you need to and convinient for banks, resuarants, cinemas and bars. I love visiting Milton Keynes (I would have never gone it not been for the Collectormanias).

Thank you for a wonderful few days. Roll on October.

A steady 9/10 for the great guests! :P

PS A special mention to Too Tall and the crew who organised Brandon's queue early on Saturday morning, very good job!

Edited by A007

I always enjoy Collectormania whoever the guests are but this weekend i have so much praise for the crew who handled James Marsters queue each day, they kept us informed how and when we were going in and ensured that we all walked in very calmly and that no one was allowed to jump the queue, it certainly made the whole experience alot better! So thanks to all the crew concerned! :WAVE:

Thank you SM. I had a really great day. I still don't think the disabled facilities/help from staff for people with disabilities is very good. But I hope it's something that will improve in the future.

The selection of guests was fantastic this weekend. I look forward to the next one!!

I would also like to say a massive thanks to all involved in the running of the event over the 4 days.

So to all crew

THANK YOU for all your hard work and effort, without you all, it would not have ran so smoothly!

I can only imagine how exhausted you must be after manning the event!

Thanks again!

This was our first convention ever and it could have been a better one!

A big thank you to SM en the crew.

Also a special thank you for Too Tall (the guy is huge!) for being very nice on the saturday (early!) morning when we were outside queueing for James Marsters...

Big thumbs up to showmasters... a fantastic event. Guests were brilliant, staff were helpful and event was very well organised.

BIG styley looking forward to LFCC and C12.

Oh and well done to TooTall who was doing a stirling job with organising and announcing!

I agree : fantastic event, very nice week-end, very nice guests and very good organization.

A special thank you to Jola, Too Tall and Malcolm (?) : they know why ;) I owe you one guys :D

:thumbup:

You're more than welcome :D

Hello Collectormania, I wanted to offer my thanks for a great event too, it was good that the celebrities brought a touch of glamour to Milton Keynes, when we are more famous for having concrete cows. I wanted to offer special thanks to Bernard Cribbins for allowing me to film him as he signed my autograph and to Sam Kelly for graciously giving me a "tler" on film. Thanks again I look forward to the next one.

A steady 9/10 for the great guests! :thumbup:

PS A special mention to Too Tall and the crew who organised Brandon's queue early on Saturday morning, very good job!

I second this!!!!!!

We were first in the queue for Brandon on Monday morning, after a very early start and a long drive. Many thanks to the lady at the door - checking dealers in to thier tables - later at Ray and Peter's desk... - with whom I chatted for a good while. She was very friendly and chatty on a cold, wet Monday morning.

Also, many thanks to the people who handled the problems with virtual tickets (or, at least initially, lack of them) for Brandon. You sorted us out with 100% satisfaction. Many thanks to you all and I am just sorry that I forgot to ask your names - excitment of meeting Brandon!

William Sanderson, Ray Park and Nick Briggs were all great guest. Will, because I'd never met him before and he is great in BLADERUNNER and DEADWOOD (and B5) and Ray because I missed him last time and Nick because our boy LOVES daleks - he was also warm and friendly.

With an 'initial guests' line-up for C12 already announced here (Romero! Hooper!!! Sorbo!!? Does he even uasually do conventions?!!) Roll on - cannot wait for the next one!!

Absolutely agree, as a first timer I found everyone to be helpful and the stars were lovely to meet. Deffo gonna be at more Showmaster events, next is LFCC in September to meet Andy Hallett and hopefully Patrick Stewart. Well done.

A big thanks to all CM staff and volunteers for a superb weekend. All the guests I met were lovely and looked like they were happy to be there. The organisation was its usually high standard.

So thanks again to everyone involved incl Stall holders and con goers and see you at LFCC and C12.