Brandon Routh Photo session problems

freshjim

how do we contact or email, that would put the pictures on the forum? if the scan was good enough i would just keep that and print it off myself.

Nothing will happen until the event is over, I would assume there will be some sort of announcement regarding uncollected photos shortly after. Do not settle for a "print off"!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do we contact or email, that would put the pictures on the forum? if the scan was good enough i would just keep that and print it off myself.

Nothing will happen until the event is over, I would assume there will be some sort of announcement regarding uncollected photos shortly after. Do not settle for a "print off"!

Absolutely. despite the wait, they are worth it, nice matt finish.

they wouldnt scan them at a printable quality anyway (if they did that) would take too long

actually im assuming snappy snaps, jessops and anyone else they use to print the photos over the weekend can do a contact sheet, presumably from each batch, that might be eaiser

Edited by Kookie22

I don't think you're the only one! The photo shoots for Marsters, Charisma and Brandon were just one massive queue! I queued up an hour for Charisma, then another hour Brandon. When I left at 6 last night they were still waiting for some Marsters ones to come back and there was a queue for the postal form! I left with no photos and they don't have my details and address. Hopefully a friend of mine can pick them up today, if not how do I get them?:headscratch:

PS Perhaps instead of a form where you "describe" yourself, SM could get some polaroid cameras and take pics of people and they could write their addresses on the bottom of it. It would work out at £1 per pic, but it would save them work when it comes to posting them out to folks.

Good news, just got a phonecall and my pics have been collected! :D

I just hope everyone else gets theirs sorted out ok!

i know this is gonna sound strange but could someone do me a favour and take a photo of the picture with brandon routh and me, if its on the table at the show on monday as a back up just in case i dont receive it through the post and email it to me?

this is what i look like if you can see the photo there on the day, thanks would be so happy if you could,i cant wait to see what it looks like.

http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00384ts2.jpg

Edited by freshjim

I'm going to assume that the photos were taken digitally and so even if the original were to go astray it would be possible to get a replacement?

But then I could be totally wrong...

No doubt Showmasters will clarify the situation once the show's over and we can all relax a little bit.

i have already contacted sm i know nowt will happn till after the show but im just sooo worried about my pic i didnt get signature from brandon routh as i came from manchester and had to catch a train back home

I have got to wait for my Brandon photo.

I was not wearing a t-shirt with a print or anything that could make me easy to reconise.

Just gotta hope this all works out.

Not happy. :cylon:

I have got to wait for my Brandon photo.

I was not wearing a t-shirt with a print or anything that could make me easy to reconise.

Just gotta hope this all works out.

Not happy. ;)

you should be glad you wernt wearing a superman t-shirt, i feel sorry for those people it might be like finding a needle in a hay stack.

I think they oversold on photo tickets thats why they wernt back.

No they weren't oversold on photo tickets at all.

The photographer was a professional and has worked MANY conventions and events in the past without a problem.

What caused the problem was the photo lab not being able to turn the pictures around fast enough to get them back out to the customers.

As far as I know, they were still open way past the time they should have closed for customers to have collected the following day, not ideal I know, but all the photos were eventually developed.

On the Sunday, they used a second photo lab and all photos returned pretty quickly and without too much trouble. You were able to collect your photos ALL weekend (if you were in attendance).

For those that had to leave their details you were asked to leave a clear description of yourself and the batch number of your ticket as well, which would make it alot easier to match up to be sent off to you. Don't expect anything to be sent out soon though, Showmasters are still closing up the show and finalising everything. They will then have the huge task in going through the descriptions/photos to get them out to you.

At the end of the day, it wasn't their fault the photo lab didn't keep their promise or live up to their name in being able to get them out. That was something out of their control.

hi kbran, what SM say when you contacted them? (love your supergirl picture)

they still havnt replyed so i resent the email this morning :)

I just wanp my photo asap :thumbup:

I just wanp my photo asap :thumbup:

I can't see that you would get a reply anytime soon this week - it still takes SM a good couple of days to finalise everything from the show, breakdown, dealing with guests etc, so at the earliest I reckon the office would be open would be from next week.

I'm going to assume that the photos were taken digitally and so even if the original were to go astray it would be possible to get a replacement?

No doubt Showmasters will clarify the situation once the show's over and we can all relax a little bit.

I had one done with Brandon :D that will be posted...and I asked if it would be sent special delivery, as you are compensated if Royal Mail bugger it up. They are sent recorded delivery, but the girl I spoke to said that the photographer keeps all the negatives so something could be sorted out if for some reason you didn't receive your photo. :thumbup:

I just wanp my photo asap :D

I can't see that you would get a reply anytime soon this week - it still takes SM a good couple of days to finalise everything from the show, breakdown, dealing with guests etc, so at the earliest I reckon the office would be open would be from next week.

its worth a shot tho :) you dont get until you dont try :) but thanks for the information :)

I had one done with Brandon :D that will be posted...and I asked if it would be sent special delivery, as you are compensated if Royal Mail bugger it up. They are sent recorded delivery, but the girl I spoke to said that the photographer keeps all the negatives so something could be sorted out if for some reason you didn't receive your photo.:thumbup:

i even offered to pay for the postage :) LOL

i offered to kbran :D shows how despret we are for our photo.glad to hear the photographer keeps negatives thats a load off my mind.

Technically speaking, he doesn't keep negatives, as the photographs are produced digitally.

What he does do is back up the digital cards - so there are electronic backups. Knowing his professionalism, he probably backs up the backups too.

I had to leave my name and address too :D Am really worried about my pic. I didn't take a pic of Brandon on the day either, so it will be the only one I have of him. Am also worried cos I am only 5 foot 2 AND PROBABLY LOOK stupid next to him! EEEKK!!!!! But I still want my pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: