Photo's of Illyria? and a favour from locals?

Seeing as more than one person took photos of me at the con I was hoping someone might have some to post? I was the girl in the Illyria costume at the convention.

Also... there was a member of the press who took a photo of me and said it was for the paper. Could any locals of Milton Keynes who see photo's from the con and happen to notice a pic of me (if it gets printed) private message or email me if they come across a copy?

Thanks everyone. It was a great con and lovely to meet everyone there. ^.^

Thanks very much guys, I'm glad the costume went down well. Made me feel like all the work was well worth it ^.^

Felt sorry for the people there who had nothing to do with the con... I got some funny looks when I went up to the John Lewis cafe to grab a drink. lol.

Thanks again guys... to be honest if people thought the costume was good enough to want pictures of me I took that as a high enough compliment to be happy to pose for photos. Haha. The first time someone asked I was pretty stunned, I didn't think the costume was as good as it could have been.

:headscratch:

Your costume was amazing! I saw you at one of the photoshoots, my friend who has never seen Angel might have been giving you funny looks, sorry about that lol

You looked great, well done! Really wish I'd spoken to you now :headscratch:

Your costume was amazing! I saw you at one of the photoshoots, my friend who has never seen Angel might have been giving you funny looks, sorry about that lol

You looked great, well done! Really wish I'd spoken to you now :WINCE:

The funny looks sent me into fits of the giggles... not very good if I was aiming to be in character but still. :P

Yeah, didn't run off with her in a sack, like we planned...

I picked up my picture at like 7pm...lol!

I think the staff would have had an issue with you kidnappin gher anyway.

I had to go home long before that so mine's getting posted to me.

Van Halcyon: Thanks muchly :cylon:

I didn't see you Saturday, but my friends that were there were telling me about you... said you looked fantastic!

If you get hold of any pics, please can you put them on this thread, cos I'd love to see what all the fuss was about! ;)

There are a few of me in the "post your pics" thread but no full lengthers.. and I neglected to take one>_<

Hey, I looked for you for ages on Saturday to get a pic after you walked passed me and my mate at the start of Saturday morning!

I was the skinhead guy dressed in the Stargate black military outfit. I think you said something like "nice outfits..." or something to that effect as you passed. ;)

If my little grey cells had been charged up enough (having woken at 3:30am and travelled an hour and a half for 85 miles to queue for a further 2!) I would have replied "You too"... But alas I was indeed totally knackered and I hadn't even started the day :D

Good to see you here "Illyria"!

Paul

Hey, I looked for you for ages on Saturday to get a pic after you walked passed me and my mate at the start of Saturday morning!

I was the skinhead guy dressed in the Stargate black military outfit. I think you said something like "nice outfits..." or something to that effect as you passed. ;)

If my little grey cells had been charged up enough (having woken at 3:30am and travelled an hour and a half for 85 miles to queue for a further 2!) I would have replied "You too"... But alas I was indeed totally knackered and I hadn't even started the day :D

Good to see you here "Illyria"!

Paul

FANTASTIC!!! Your stargate outfit was awesome and I was actually looking for you too to show my mother who's a huge stargate fan! I don't suppose you have any photo's of you "in uniform" so to speak that I could show her?

Another "Loved the Illyria costume" type comment from me. Excellent work :)

Hopefully any newspaper articles or even TV spots about the event will end up on the forums, thanks to helpful MK locals.

*Stares at MK locals*

Right?

Don't make me set my squad of ultimate badasses on you! :D

Another "Loved the Illyria costume" type comment from me. Excellent work :)

Hopefully any newspaper articles or even TV spots about the event will end up on the forums, thanks to helpful MK locals.

*Stares at MK locals*

Right?

Don't make me set my squad of ultimate badasses on you! :dance:

Go on, set the badasses on the locals :D

God you looked fantastic. Saw you first on sat morning, and felt slightly sorry for you, as you walked past us, on the huge JM que.(I had ticket 21) Someone made the comment that she should have been in the que, not making up.... NOT ME !!! Anyone who made that much effort, should have an automatic goldpass.