Who DIDN'T get to meet Brandon Routh?

freefall

GUTTED! i got my ticket at around 10am, and it was 674! I had to leave for my coach back to bham so i missed him, fortunatly i got to see James, Charisma and Anthony so 3 outta 4 isnt bad!...although i got them both in my last hour! James was far easier to see than id expected, and he was such a nice guy, my fav guest so far.

Anyways, hopefully i can meet Brandon on monday, i just wondered how many other people didn't get to see him today??

GUTTED! i got my ticket at around 10am, and it was 674! I had to leave for my coach back to bham so i missed him, fortunatly i got to see James, Charisma and Anthony so 3 outta 4 isnt bad!...although i got them both in my last hour! James was far easier to see than id expected, and he was such a nice guy, my fav guest so far.

Anyways, hopefully i can meet Brandon on monday, i just wondered how many other people didn't get to see him today??

I didn't get to see him, my ticket was 670something but we just couldn't hang around any longer :thumbup:

I did get to meet him and what a fantastic guy he was. Very chatty and very polite and seemed really happy to meet and take time to talk to people.

He also took great interest in some of the action figures of himself he had never seen and seemed like a small boy in a toyshop when seeing them. Fantastic guest.

I did get to meet him but about 3 people in front of me saw the cut-off point where they told him to stop doing personalisations. Gutted! If only I'd got a VQ ticket a few numbers lower :D

I had quite a low number for him and got to meet him early...he was very chatty and was very impressed with the large canvas print i wanted him to sign....he commented that his parents with love that, to put on the wall!

I had quite a low number for him and got to meet him early...he was very chatty and was very impressed with the large canvas print i wanted him to sign....he commented that his parents with love that, to put on the wall!

Well im forking out the extra expense and time consuming travel to try and meet him 2moro, I still wont be able to get there til around 10am, do you think i have much chance of meeting him?? i have to be gone by 4pm

Well im forking out the extra expense and time consuming travel to try and meet him 2moro, I still wont be able to get there til around 10am, do you think i have much chance of meeting him?? i have to be gone by 4pm

Yeah, you should do. he was past 350 before 3pm today and like i said my bruv got 300 at just after 10am (he didn't even join the massive que).

Yeah, you should do. he was past 350 before 3pm today and like i said my bruv got 300 at just after 10am (he didn't even join the massive que).

Thanks, i really hope i can see him 2moro, Superman is a LEGEND!

I went on Saturday and having got there really late because of various train-related issues got ticket number 880. So when it got to sort of 5 o'clock and he was up to about 550, I was pretty much as certain as I could be that I wouldn't get to meet him. But as I was hovering around waiting for my sister and watching the queue and stuff I happened to hear someone with a higher ticket be allowed to join the queue because they were asked what number it was and they said that they'd come back later because it was much, but the crew member asked did they have a ticket and they said yes so they said to join the queue ;) so I went up and said, rather apologetically because I thought I'd be turned away, what my number was, and I was allowed to join too! :D Pretty soon after that an announcement was made for anyone with VTs to join the queue :D

It was really great to meet Brandon, he was very busy but really friendly, warm and smiley and tried to have a little chat with everyone and shook my hand and personalised my photo and was generally an exemplary guest particularly considering how busy he was :D

Laura x

On Saturday I arrived at around eleven and my ticket for Brandon was 821. But then someone I got talking to gave me their ticket as they didn't want to stick around anymore...they were 425 and by early afternoon I met Brandon. But it wouldn't have happened it I'd not been given that other ticket. I knew he'd be busy but I was still surprised he was THAT busy.

I met Brandon and he was so lovely, luckily me and bro got there way too early so we were right at the front of the queue pretty much and I can't get across how nice he was

He actually chatted alittle and again at the photo shoot! He loved my shoes!!!

I will totally go see him at another convention!

Thanks, i really hope i can see him 2moro, Superman is a LEGEND!

AWESHUUUUUM, i met him this morning! I got up at 5:45am, left for milton keynes at 7:45 and i was in the Brandon queue for 9:40am, not bad for travelling from bham. It was so worth it, great guest, i told him he did an awesome job in the movie, that i never thought id see a superman movie in the cinema...he said the same about star wars :D

He had an open queue, although he left at 1.

Anyways, I MET SUPERMAN!