How was Grace Park?

Rev_Bem

Anyone who meets her today please be as kind as to let me know what she was like, in terms of business,hottness,friendlyness etc. Cheers me dears

I just got back so I'll give you a score out of 10 for what you asked.

Business - 11. I got the feeling that she was busier than expected, I was suprised!

Hottness - 12. That says it all!

Friendliness - 11 I found her very friendly. We had a laugh and a joke about her mis-reading my tee-shirt!

All in all a very pleasent experience.....and I never could give scores out of 10!

John

Cheers, I was unsure how busy she would be (i mean battlestars big with the genre crowd but not genrally massive), i'm hoping she won't be TOO busy tommrow. i'm hoping for the photoshoot with her.

Edited by Rev_Bem

Tbh she didnt really look her best. No posed photos with her but she would pose for photos alone. Was very slow and quite chatty with people so the queue wasnt moving so fast but she was very pleasant.

I saw what appeared to be a Twiglet wearing a wig while I was queuing for Bernard Cribbins.

Said Twiglet was quite busy. Might've been Grace Park. Not sure.

I love twiglets! I could make a comment regarding flavour and said guest but i won't....I'll keep my thoughts to myself! :whistling:

Anyone who meets her today please be as kind as to let me know what she was like, in terms of business,hottness,friendlyness etc. Cheers me dears

She was VERY nice, We talked about Anthrax (The Band) and a picture of her in an Antrax T-Shirt taken in Times Square.

She didnt meet them becuase she was on the set the dayd they visited but she wanted a T-shirt and the only way they said she could have one is if she sent them a picture of her in it....

Told her the pic was HOT and then got her to sign a HOT 8x10 for me......

She was all smiles and generaly happy and seemed to be enjoying herself, which is what its all about I guess.

I think the question shoud be who got a BSG still, and who got a Maxim one?

I'm happy to report as a true Battlestar fan I stayed true to the series..... and got a Maxim one!!!

I'm happy to report as a true Battlestar fan I stayed true to the series..... and got a Maxim one!!!

I just couldnt not choose a Maxim one as whilst BSG is a cool show and I enjoyed some of season 3 I reckon its about to get cancelled as SciFi only bought 12 eps for season 4...

It'll be a thing of the past soon and the Maxim shots well........hot hot hot..

I just couldnt not choose a Maxim one as whilst BSG is a cool show and I enjoyed some of season 3 I reckon its about to get cancelled as SciFi only bought 12 eps for season 4...

It'll be a thing of the past soon and the Maxim shots well........hot hot hot..

I am also happy to report that in meeting Grace I have now completed the BSG "Threesome"!!! :P

I met her today, got the photoshoot done and then got an auto. She was as gorgeous as expected and really nice and friendly. Oh and i got a maxim pic (the one in the chair) rude not to really, i think of grace park i see that photo, so glad they had it. Great meet.

I met Grace on Saturday and while she was smiley, I couldnt make conversation with her, I just got no response to anything I said, she seemed a little weird. I do wonder if it's because I am a girl and the majority of the people meeting her were guys. I had a photo today with her and I was one of only 4 girls in the queue that I could see from where I was near the front. My picture came out really nice though and I am pleased to have met her.

I can't believe how judgemental some people are. They're still people! I think she looked lovely and she was really friendly. I only managed to get a photoshoot with her because we had to leave before out VT numbers came up but I thought she was really nice!

She is very sweet, she seemed quite taken aback by my request even though I explained it was a BSG obligation to join the Jedi Chefs :dance: but she said maybe but it is up to my agent who said no. Still hoping she will join the ranks of the Jedi Chefs as she declined today. Too busy...... her agent let her pose for photos with the crew but did not want her to don chef hat and quickly pose with the lightsabre :D:clap: He is the new JCB!

like everyone else said really friendly. I'm suprised she wasn't reponsive to you jacksparrowsmistress - as she was very forcoming with answers and generally chatty when I met her at the photo and then remebered me at the signing desk afterwards.

Both? :)

The fan and the man in me were therefore both appeased.

She was incredibly nice and she looked beautiful, plus she was much taller than I expected!

Met Grace on the Saturday - she was lovely although really needs to learn how to talk and sign at the same time. Her queue was very badly organised and moved at a snail's pace. By lunchtime she had only signed up to 100 whereas all the other big guests were in the 350's.

The girl in charge of her queue stuck to the absolute letter of the law in only allowing people through in virtual queue ticket number which is fair enough but it was excrutiatingly frustrating to watch as often the queue was allowed to get down to as little as 4 or 5 people who then spent ages talking to Grace whilst people with higher numbers weren't allowed through. The queue wasn't kept flowing at all (what was up with increasing the numbers in increments of 20? That was ridiculous!) and I fear people probably left on Saturday without getting to see her (I had ticket number 333 and managed to see her at 4:00 p.m.!) . Eventually two pit bosses took over and everything started to run like clockwork but they should have taken charge a lot earlier in the day. It was definitely the most frustrating experience I've had at a Showmasters event and there were an awful lot of very very unhappy people who couldn't believe how excrutiatingly slowly the queue was moving. I think in future its vital that the big guests have the most experienced staff members working their queues so that things can go smoothly.

I met her twice, once on saturday and once on sunday. I think she was very pretty and very friendly. Like all the BSG guests I've met btw. I also found she was very chatty so maybe that's part of the reason some people missed her today. We talked about this "Cylon cocktail" advertising she did with Tamoh Pennikett, she was very funny about it and apparently enjoyed shooting it.

Meeting Grace was one of the many very nice experiences I had at this Collectormania ;)

I got a two-person shot with Tricia and since the Maxim shots had run out, got an actual copy signed instead that I'd got from my collection. Apparently there were some versions of a Maxim shot she would NOT sign.

Seemed painfully thin compared to her photos, but very pleasant and not unpleasing to the eye. Would definitely go back if she did another show.