Latest C12 guest announcement - George A. Romero

SciFiMAD

Hello????? Is anyone home??? This is the guy that defined the zombie genre as we know it. Writer and director of Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead and Land of the Dead.

OK lemme put it this way in a language everyone understands; wihtout this guy there's be no Shaun of the Dead...Wake up people!!! He IS a great guest!!!!!

probably the greatest guest showmasters have ever announced

Night, Dawn, Day, Land and the upcoming Diary of the Dead ..... Zombies rule people!!!

also did the entertaining The Crazies

I have met him beforehand but it will be a honour to shake this great man's hand again.

now it would be cool to get the cast of dawn as well (thou i've met them before), but would really really love it if you could get some of the main cast member's from Day!!

I'd chock on em!

Edited by stobbs

probably the greatest guest showmasters have ever announced

Night, Dawn, Day, Land and the upcoming Diary of the Dead ..... Zombies rule people!!!

also did the entertaining The Crazies

I have met him beforehand but it will be a honour to shake this great man's hand again.

now it would be cool to get the cast of dawn as well (thou i've met them before), but would really really love it if you could get some of the main cast member's from Day!!

I'd chock on em!

Oh yes!!!!

Have met Mr. Romero before (have about 8 signed items already), but this man is pretty much a legend!

Will be seeing him again as still have a few things to get signed & he's always a gent!

Thank you so much, SM! CM12 is going to be amazing!

P.S.-Day of the Dead reunion would go down a treat! :uhoh: