Queueing for James Marsters

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

Hey guys, I know a lot of people queued for an insane amount of time last time James did a signing, and I know there are probably going to be people doing the same this time, I was just wondering how you knew where to queue? I mean is the centre going to be open at an insane hour of the morning when you guys start queueing and you go in to where the VTs will be sold. Or do you queue outside the doors for the centre waiting to be let in and then do a mad dash toward the VT person, I mean, how exactly did the queueing work out last time, and how were you guys planning on doing it this time? I'm just generally trying to get an idea of where I am heading to, although I'm sure by the time I head over, there will be a fair few people I'll spot queueing before me.

Any help would be appreciated!

Sayjay

xox

Dont worry, no one will be going into the centre to queue until it opens! Last time they signposted one of the doors which was nearest his queue so thats where everyone queued up outside! You will just have to look for the right door? Im sure a queue will already be formed before you get there so it will be easy to spot, lol? :YAHOO:

Im going early, but not that early, i didnt last time and i still got to meet James! :YAHOO:

Hope that helps abit?

• Moderators

My train arrives if it s on time just after 7am do you think thats early enough to get a v ticket for james as i should be there before 8am

You should be fine.

In the FAQ it says:

James Marsters will be very busy so you should be there by 10:00am at the latest to get VTs. Arrive after 10:00am and it's possible you'll not get to meet him:

If you really want to see James, these are my suggested arrival times. Obviously if you get there earlier the better your chances are.

Saturday I suggest being there before 8am!

Sunday I suggest being there before 9am!

Monday I suggest being there before 9am!

So, if I understand correctly, we'll basically have a queue outside till the doors open at 10am and then a queue inside?

Does the queue move inside orderly, or is it a big free for all dash once the doors open?!?!?!?!

Any chance that the VTs might start to be given out early?

It's my first time at one of these and I'm really nervous. My train gets in at around 9.30am all being well and I'm hoping to meet James, Anthonty, Charisma and George mostly though I would like to meet others as well, in particular the Harry Potter stars for my son.

Looking forward to it though.

I'll be there on Saturday.

It's my first time at one of these and I'm really nervous. My train gets in at around 9.30am all being well and I'm hoping to meet James, Anthonty, Charisma and George mostly though I would like to meet others as well, in particular the Harry Potter stars for my son.

Looking forward to it though.

I'll be there on Saturday.

That might be a bit late but heres hoping for you, I am going on Sunday and leaving sunny Somerset at around 3am.

I'll Leaving Croyden in Surry in 5 hours time so can get to MK by 7am !! Where is the best place to park up so early ??

First Con and Going it along !!

See everyone in a Few hours !!

Edited by Flames of a Phoenix

How busy was James Masters today anyone?

My friend wants to get an auto from him tomorrow and Im hoping it should be a little less busy, but just wanted to gage how popular he was this time compared to last.....

:uhoh:

LLAP :D

just back after doing fri/sat.

james and charisma were very busy as expected, i left probably 12.30ish.

there was a sign up for james saying 'no posed photos or personalising'.

charisma's just said 'no posed photos'.

didnt meet them tho' as i've met them before.

there were signs on the doors telling you which numbered door to queue at.

just back after doing fri/sat.

james and charisma were very busy as expected, i left probably 12.30ish.

there was a sign up for james saying 'no posed photos or personalising'.

charisma's just said 'no posed photos'.

didnt meet them tho' as i've met them before.

there were signs on the doors telling you which numbered door to queue at.

Charisma is signing personalized but james isnt. Meeting james was actually really fast, at least 3 times there was an open queue for anyone to join, i myself went straight through. And i have to say...what a bloody nice chap, he was so friendly, my fav guest so far! I think Brandon Routh is getting most of the attention this time round, it seems very difficult to see him, which is a shame, that would of been awesome!

I was in the queue at 8.30 this morning and I got vt no 313 which I thought was quite low considering the time I got there. I had my photo shoot done & them picked up my pic before joining his signing queue at about 4.30pm. It was an open queue with not that many people in it which was good. Unfortunately he isn't personalising or doing posed photo's but to be honest, he s such a lovely bloke its very easy to forgive him lol He comes across as a very polite, gentle person. I'd well recommend meeting him :thumbup:

He's down the side of John Lewis next to the Photot session area. Really easy to find

I felt it a bit odd that they hid two of the top guests down there, for a while i actually thought they hadnt turned up