FORUM GAME RESULTS

C.Parkers-Girl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't found but i must appologise about this... i told Rickman101 that i was going to wear a red Knight Rider T-Shirt but the morning od Collectormania, my daughter (Supergirl) decided to put chocolate over it so i had to wear a different T-Shirt...

Sorry Rickman101. :whistling:

Surfy... i found you on the Sunday, but the problem i had was, i was in the que for James Marsters at the time, and when i got out... i did look for you with no luck...

Did you hurt yourself, you looked like you were limping and didn't look very happy?

Surfy... Have you got short hair now? I might have seen you today but weren't sure... It kinda looked like you?!? :D

Wow i am pants at this game. :chair:

I thought I saw you sitting at the long desk with the Tardis at the end?!??!

hmmmm the 4th was Friiiiiday *thinks* wasn't crewing that day and certainly wasn't sat at the SFX desk thingy, but I would have been hanging out there a bit and at the SM end debating over to subscribe to SFX and chatting to Wendy and Andrea at the booth... I had a tourquise (sp?) vest top on if that helps? and no I don't have short hair but I normally wear it up in a clip?!?! like on my profile pics :chair:

Surfy... i found you on the Sunday, but the problem i had was, i was in the que for James Marsters at the time, and when i got out... i did look for you with no luck...

Did you hurt yourself, you looked like you were limping and didn't look very happy?

Sunday *thinks back* I was ticketing for Avery Brooks in the morning and then in the afternoon I was kinda spare cause I managed my q amazingly and got through all the numbers :D:chair: wudda walked past JM a few times I guess cause I went to the Green Room a bunch of times of tea doing coffee runs and, in all honesty, I was getting a little PO cause I took orders from everyone on the Next side and then every time I went back with my supplies, people wanted different drinks and more sugar etc etc and it was meant to be a 5min job that ended up taking half of the afternoon! was just soo frustrating!! :chair: you shudda hollered me, I probs wudda heard ya :P you on facebook at all? limping... erm some times my left foot kinda seizes up?! so maybe!! ps dude-it's Sah ;) (as in Sarah-but I don't respond to that!)

TOXIE I'm sorry I didn't find you! I suppose it was a tad doomed what with me crewing the days you were there :o

ELAINE thanks for organising the game :chair: hope everyone had fun and now knows an extra forum person (not in the case of Pippinweasley and Rain :D) or two :chair:

surfy sah xx

Hells Childe 17 (Kath – Sat/Sun/Mon) *TO FIND* Buffymon (Monkia – sat/sun/mon)

MTS Tyra (tyra – sat/sun/mon) *TO FIND* Hells Childe 17 (Kath – Sat/Sun/Mon)

I wasn't found :D

I was looking for Zebredy, but never found her. I wasn´t found either

I didn't find Buffymon either..........but..........i think you tried to take a picture of my friend Cryssie in London, did you not ???? :D As i found out yesterday !!!

I can't believe i was that close and i didn't know who you were :D .......here's me kicking myself :D

Great game Elaine :blink:

Edited by hells childe 17

• Moderators

I tried my best to find DavidB ...

That was the one day I was crewing behind the scenes, locked away in a room somewhere ... typical :D

Any other day I was either ticketing or sat with a Star Trek guest .. that would've been easier!

Catie (cate – sat/sun/mon) *TO FIND* MTS Tyra (tyra – sat/sun/mon)

I wasn't found either... And I was the one wearing the t-shirts 6'2'' *thinks she's invisible* :thumbup:

I must confess... I actually tried to cheat on this one... I knew where HC17 was sitting in the James' Spring Fever Event, so I tried to take a good look. But, obviously it failed.

-Tyra, the one who might have met HC17 anyway

Catie (cate – sat/sun/mon) *TO FIND* MTS Tyra (tyra – sat/sun/mon)

I wasn't found either... And I was the one wearing the t-shirts 6'2'' *thinks she's invisible*:thumbup:

I must confess... I actually tried to cheat on this one... I knew where HC17 was sitting in the James' Spring Fever Event, so I tried to take a good look. But, obviously it failed.

-Tyra, the one who might have met HC17 anyway

I did the same, i was even STOOD next to Buffymon at SF, whom i was supposed to find at MK :blink:

And as i don't usually read people's signatures properly, i had no idea you were that tall :YAHOO:

You would have missed me anyway, i'm 4ft 10" :thumbup:

Next time :WAVE:

I didn't find Buffymon either..........but..........i think you tried to take a picture of my friend Cryssie in London, did you not ???? :dance: As i found out yesterday !!!

I can't believe i was that close and i didn't know who you were ;) .......here's me kicking myself :D

hihi yes, I tried to get a photo of her while hugging James, but I was too close so all you could see in the photo was something...greyish :WINCE:

We´ll have to make sure to meet next time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't find Buffymon either..........but..........i think you tried to take a picture of my friend Cryssie in London, did you not ???? :poki: As i found out yesterday !!!

I can't believe i was that close and i didn't know who you were :WINCE: .......here's me kicking myself :D

hihi yes, I tried to get a photo of her while hugging James, but I was too close so all you could see in the photo was something...greyish :D

We´ll have to make sure to meet next time :YAHOO:

Yes now i know what you look like :D

:huh: