C.Parkers-Girl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Stevie79...there's a pic of me in the

"Most Wanted" section in general chat.

I'm easy to spot...6' 5"...ginger..Star Wars

t-shirt...also I'll be at the bowling on Friday night.

Look forward to meeting you.

:yoda:

Cheers dude. I should have no problem finding you. If I do then there's something wrong with me :D

if you have real probs (due to it being dark in the bowling alley?!?! B)) I will point you in the right direcion! :D

Surfy_Sah (Sah – All) * TO FIND* Toxie (Mike – Sat/sun)
have had a look at your myspace thingy and think I know who to look out for!!! leaving for MK on the 845 train so likely not on here again for any descritptions you might leave of yourself, doh! if you click my user name, I've a few pics on there so you can try and spot me too!

see everyone at the bowling alley Friday night (City Limits in the Xscape Centre) or at C11!!! :lol:

surfy sah xx

edit: HTML

Edited by surfy_sah

• Moderators

Cheers dude. I should have no problem finding you. If I do then there's something wrong with me B)

if you have real probs (due to it being dark in the bowling alley?!?! :lol:) I will point you in the right direcion! :D

Ahh that's easy - look for the one with alcohol, dancing, surrounded by women usually :D

... the women bit is important, as the majority of the "bowling" people have alcohol and/or dance anyway :chair:

hellsbuttmonkey

If you're on MySpace there's a load of pictures of me on there, my profile address in my signature.

On Saturday I'll be wearing a Dizzy egg t-shirt, on Sunday I'll probably be wearing whatever shirt I was wearing at the party!

All I have to do is search the Ale Houses prior to and after hours. You will be tagged very quickly, as Tom Holt didn't say - HAVE AT THEE VARLET! and a quick sup of Jager/Yager from the bottle.

:blush:

If there is ale to be had, i shall find it!

So...JackAubrey...how do I find you then?

Hey there Rickman101, another hint for Sunday... I will be with a little girl (my daughter) and she will be dressed up as Supergirl... She can't wait to meet Brandon... :YAHOO:

Surfy... Have you got short hair now? I might have seen you today but weren't sure... It kinda looked like you?!? :clap:

Wow i am pants at this game. :headscratch:

I thought I saw you sitting at the long desk with the Tardis at the end?!??!

Edited by Richie Rich

Tom - i have to apologise for not saying Hi, becuase I swear down i bumped into you a bunch of times. Sadly, I had no chance of ding JackAubrey lest he decided to wear a sign around his neck, and I didn't get a visit from Kitty - though i spent copious amounts of time at the bar ;)

Hey there Rickman101, another hint for Sunday... I will be with a little girl (my daughter) and she will be dressed up as Supergirl... She can't wait to meet Brandon... :P

did you get given a low number VT on the sunday morning by someone?

Ven I did try to seek you out - basically hanging around the Brandon Routh queue looking at all dark haired superman tshirt wearing drunkards but they all seemed to think I was trying to cut into the queue so I gave up. I tried.....

Hey there Rickman101, another hint for Sunday... I will be with a little girl (my daughter) and she will be dressed up as Supergirl... She can't wait to meet Brandon... :D

Hmmmmm... maybe... :dance:

Hey there Rickman101, another hint for Sunday... I will be with a little girl (my daughter) and she will be dressed up as Supergirl... She can't wait to meet Brandon... :D

Hmmmmm... maybe... :dance:

:P Me and my friend chased someone with a daughter dressed as super woman...she spoke and I handed the ticket over...

Hey there Rickman101, another hint for Sunday... I will be with a little girl (my daughter) and she will be dressed up as Supergirl... She can't wait to meet Brandon... :dance:

Hmmmmm... maybe... :P

:P Me and my friend chased someone with a daughter dressed as super woman...she spoke and I handed the ticket over...

Aaaaaah... thank you soooooo much... my daughter, Sammy, really enjoyed meeting Brandon.

She is running around the house now telling everyone for the 100th time she met Superman yesterday... :D

I hope to see you guys at C12 so i can buy you a coffee or something. You are my 2 angels! :D

Hey there Rickman101, another hint for Sunday... I will be with a little girl (my daughter) and she will be dressed up as Supergirl... She can't wait to meet Brandon... :dance:

Hmmmmm... maybe... :P

Aaaaaah... thank you soooooo much... my daughter, Sammy, really enjoyed meeting Brandon.

She is running around the house now telling everyone for the 100th time she met Superman yesterday... :D

I hope to see you guys at C12 so i can buy you a coffee or something. You are my 2 angels! :D

She looked so cute in her costume :)

We may be at C12, we gotta decide between C12 and Gmex 3 cause they are so close together.

Im glad I could help you out though, i figuered since I was queueing with my friend anyway, I may aswell get a ticket incase I see someone who wanted one.

Hmmmmm... maybe... :D

I hope to see you guys at C12 so i can buy you a coffee or something. You are my 2 angels! :P

She looked so cute in her costume :)

We may be at C12, we gotta decide between C12 and Gmex 3 cause they are so close together.

Im glad I could help you out though, i figuered since I was queueing with my friend anyway, I may aswell get a ticket incase I see someone who wanted one.

I know what you mean, I can only go to Collectormania cause I live close to Milton Keynes...

I'm sure i will bump into you at a collectormania in the future...

It's been really nice to chat to someone that is very friendly and generous...

Thank you again... :D

I tried my best to find DavidB in the end I asked someone at the showmasters customer service type desk and she told me he was in the organisers booth, don't know if that was true.

I went over to where the organisers booth was but not sign of him, had to go by then so no luck Im afraid.

Dam thing is at every other showmasters event I've been to I've seen him at least once durring the weekend.

Sorry but your not the type of person (DavidB) who could easily hide in a crowed, though with the costume I was wearing on Sunday I don't think I could either :dance:

:whistling:

LLAP :thumbup:

I tried my best to find DavidB, in the end I asked someone at the showmasters customer service type desk and she told me he was in the organisers booth, don't know if that was true.

I went over to where the organisers booth was but no sign of him, had to go by then so no luck Im afraid.

Dam thing is at every other showmasters event I've been to I've seen him at least once durring the weekend.

Sorry but your not the type of person (DavidB) who could easily hide in a crowed, though with the costume I was wearing on Sunday I don't think I could either :dance:

:whistling:

LLAP :thumbup: