FINAL issue - Official Buffy and Angel Magazine

rickyclaydon

FINAL issue - Official Buffy and Angel Magazine

Just wanted to let you know that the next issue of the official Buffy and Angel Magazine will be the FINAL issue. To commemorate this event, we've created a special, wrap-around cover treatment, which includes an exclusive goodbye from Joss Whedon, written especially for the magazine.

Fans of the magazine past and present shouldn't miss this opportunity to complete their collection with this fantastic commemorative issue.

You can see the final cover image on my profile page - www.myspace.com/rickyclaydon

To read Joss Whedon's goodbye message on the back cover, and all the exclusive interviews including Nick Brendon, JulietLandau, Mercedes McNab and Mark Lutz - as well as more special goodbyes fromall your favourite Buffy and Angelverse actors including James Marsters and Amber Benson - make sure you don't miss the 100-page, final issue, on sale in May.

i've collected buffy and angel mags since they started so its a shame its ending but i expected it to end to be honest. now the shows have finished there's not much to write about n the actors are gonna get bored of being interviewed about buffy/angel all the time when they're movin on to new projects