SFX Magazine to attend C11 with Special Promotion

showmasters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person who said the new sci fi mag is made by the people from DVD Review is wrong. Last time I checked SFX, Total Film & DVD Review were all made by the same company thus how film reviews etc appear identical in some issues.

The person who said the new sci fi mag is made by the people from DVD Review is wrong. Last time I checked SFX, Total Film & DVD Review were all made by the same company thus how film reviews etc appear identical in some issues.

Yes maybe I was can't be right all the time I'll re read the opening thing of scifi now tonight to check and if I'm right do I get a price

Yes maybe I was can't be right all the time I'll re read the opening thing of scifi now tonight to check and if I'm right do I get a price

From the creative team behind DVD Review okay part wrong as said on there ....... and magazine

Sounds good , but I haven't got a credit card ( or bank account for that matter ) so is there any way that I could do this without one ? Can you think of a way to do it ?

Other than that , the best I can do is if I can bring my girlfriend's acc no ? Could I do this with that ? She may or may not be around when I get to the SFX stall , could I bring her acc. no. and then bring her around another time to confirm ?

If someone from SFX can answer this I don't need to queue for half an hour to find out I can't do this .

hi ya

can't wait to go to the con. gonna be there on sunday ,.. never been to collectormania .. is gonna be great to see the sfx people been a long time since we met.. back when sfx had there events. hope things are going well with ya ade..

hope ya rem us.. i was the freak that got put on richard and judy .. hehehe

steve

I subscribed! managed to get my hands on all 3 mags ;) (friends who subscribed and already had them gave me their new copies :D) not to mention the SFX t-shirt, Torchwood novel (shame they ran out of Dr Who ones, doh!) and a mini Wolverine figure, he rocks! :wub: so all that and 3 more issues by post for a quid? ROCK ON! :wub::clap:

surfy sah xx

ps-also had a chat with editor and they aren't allowed to feature CSI / crime shows *sulks* because they don't fit into the science/fantasy category :D it was worth a try!!!