Are there any creators out there?

Cher2a

Hey, Aspen! :wub:

Yes, definately. Well, I know a lot of people, too. Off to a Comic-specific Con in a few weeks, and that should be fun. I hope to be a published writer myself in a few months - we'll see :wub: For now I just colour...

cool what show you off to

i know a few artist,writers,inkers and colourists have had dinner with them

The Forum rules say that I can't mention it I am afraid, but I will give you a clue and say that it is in Bristol in a couple of weeks...

Cool, which people did you hang out with? I know loads of small press guys and a few big guns, too, and like to grab the ocassional pizza with them - lolz. Comic people are always fun!

The Forum rules say that I can't mention it I am afraid, but I will give you a clue and say that it is in Bristol in a couple of weeks...

Cool, which people did you hang out with? I know loads of small press guys and a few big guns, too, and like to grab the ocassional pizza with them - lolz. Comic people are always fun!

Ow the Bristol Con that should be fun

some of the guys from aspen and i think someone from wildstorm was there to

Stop rubbing it in mate hope to join you next year.

Yep, that's the one :P

Will you guys be there? It's going to be AWESOME!

Gosh, I have so much to do there... Interviews, miniture events (see the Orang Utan Comics website or the convention's Events page...) to organise and so forth...

Are there any comic guests for LFCC this year, yet? I don't see any... I could just be blind, though - lolz. I made a suggestions thread, just in case...

Edited by Cher2a

Yep, that's the one :D

Gosh, I have so much to do there... Interviews, miniture events (see the Orang Utan Comics website or the convention's Events page...) to organise and so forth...

Are there any comic guests for LFCC this year, yet? I don't see any... I could just be blind, though - lolz. I made a suggestions thread, just in case...

Nothing yet on comic guests but I've forward some details on comic guest who are interested in attending but are waiting responses from sm so fingers crossed.

Yep, that's the one :D

Nothing yet on comic guests but I've forward some details on comic guest who are interested in attending but are waiting responses from sm so fingers crossed.

Nice one, that is good to know.

I might ask around with my comic industry contacts and see if anyone is interested, as well. Let's get the comic side of things moving!

Anyone that is reading this who hasn't seen it so far... Join the campaign!

Oh, and if anyone IS going to a certain comic event in a few weeks at Bristol... Come and say hi! :D I will be at the Orang Utan Comics stand (you can't miss it... Trust me).

One day (in a dream world) we hope to have a dealer stand at the LFCC and CollectorMania... We hope! :D

i am thinking i may go but am not to sure yet

Oh, you totally should! It's going to be loads of fun, plus which the guest list and talks and everything look awesome...

Let's hope LFCC can compete - hehe. I hope so... I know SM have it in them!

Oh, and if anyone IS going to a certain comic event in a few weeks at Bristol... Come and say hi! :borg: I will be at the Orang Utan Comics stand (you can't miss it... Trust me).

One day (in a dream world) we hope to have a dealer stand at the LFCC and CollectorMania... We hope! :hathor:

Whats stopping you for LFCC in September. Just thinking surely Brodies Law guys will be there

Oh, and if anyone IS going to a certain comic event in a few weeks at Bristol... Come and say hi! :cylon: I will be at the Orang Utan Comics stand (you can't miss it... Trust me).

One day (in a dream world) we hope to have a dealer stand at the LFCC and CollectorMania... We hope! :D

Whats stopping you for LFCC in September. Just thinking surely Brodies Law guys will be there

Oh, David and Daley are probably already booked - lolz. It's one they always make a point of attending. Heck, it's where I met them both!

They are generally Dealers rather than Guests, though, right? Perhaps they need an upgrade... They have a FILM on the way, after all, and with the new series on the way...

We need other people, too, of course.

damn there doing well i did have the comic some where when i see them again i will grab another one its good

I used to work at the Stand in Camden. I had to quit for personal reasons, which I really regret, now... I have worked at their Stand at Conventions in the past, as well. It's good fun! I do love to help sell their comic - it really is brilliant quality. Have you been picking up Fantasy FX magazine? 'Brodies Tales' is printed every month in there, a series of short stories based in the Brodie-'verse written, drawn and coloured by David (Bircham). The new series is coming really soon, going straight to Trade (although you can pick up issue seven singularily, and of course the film is in the works. ... Hehe - can you tell that I am a big fan?