Happy 30th Birthday

Daniel

Sarah Michelle Gellar, what can I say other than:

I remember first seeing you when I was 17, when I sneaked into I Know What You Did Last Summer, I loved the film (and still do).

I then saw you again the next year in Scream 2, I really liked you in those films, but I only really became a big fan later in the 1998 when I watched the first episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, needless to say I was soon hooked on the show.

Not having SKY at the time, I started watching Buffy on BBC, but remember seeing you on the front of every cult TV magazine whilst Buffy was on SKY and I couldn't take my eyes of you whenever I saw them (sometimes the newsagent staff would get annoyed with me staring so long :poki: )

Now 9 years later I am still as big a fan of the show and you as I ever was. I go to see everyone of your movies (even the bad ones) and still watch my Buffy DVDs every chance I get. Although tomorrow is my Grandma's 80th birthday, I will still be thinking of you today.

To celebrate I will be watching Buffy episodes back to back. The episodes are: Surprise, Helpless, A New Man, Blood Ties and Older and Far Away. All episodes that were Buffy's birthday.

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY SARAH

Love Daniel x