LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Mads Mikkelsen -

Jola

I cannot wait to meet Mads! He is my favourite actor, besides Johnny Depp and Wow, I can't believe he's going to be at Comic Con, I can't wait, but I'm nervous about meeting him!

He's a great actor, I love his films! Yay! :smile:

A fellow fan who doesn't just like him for bond eh? Whats your fav movie of his. He always owns every movie hes in but mines proberly Bleeder or Green Butchers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait to meet Mads! He is my favourite actor, besides Johnny Depp and Wow, I can't believe he's going to be at Comic Con, I can't wait, but I'm nervous about meeting him!

He's a great actor, I love his films! Yay! :smile:

A fellow fan who doesn't just like him for bond eh? Whats your fav movie of his. He always owns every movie hes in but mines proberly Bleeder or Green Butchers.

Oh yes, for me it's got to be Green Butchers, he's fantastic in that, and it's such a funny film! I'm glad to meet another fan of his that doesn't just like him for being in James Bond, yay! :borg:

I enjoyed the Green Butchers as well, was funny them getting all stressed thinking its human meat the people liked lol

The ending on the beach made me giggle the whole my beach ball is bigger lol.

Chicky lickies! :crying: . I'll be going both days now. Will proberly get the photoshoot done on the sunday (but only if he wins me over on the saturday :D). So glad hes got a talk too. Another question for you Madsophiles, is 'After the wedding' any good. I STILL ain't seen it cause its always 20 quid and i'm unsure if i wanna buy it in case its cack.

• Showmasters Admin

Hey folks - long time lurker, first time poster.

Got a question regarding the Mads photosession - anyone know if there's much chance of one being on the Saturday as well?

Cheers :)

If it's not been announced now it's very very unlikely to happen. I beleive all photo shoots that are happening have now been announced.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! Mads is doing a photo session Saturday now he can't do Sunday but anyway I was going Saturday anyway, so I'll get his autograph, then photo then talk!

Mads day out! Yay!!!

Ok, I'll calm down...lol XD

Cool, everything Mads on a Satruday now too, I wonder in the talk if there is a Q & A part?

Thanks!

That's cool, I thought they'd have an interviewer or something, so I better start thinking a question! lol

Actually, I don't think I'd have the guts to ask, I'll get Bastila to ask for me! lol XD

lol I knew you would say that, don't worry I will ask them for you lol.

even though I will be a bit nervous lol.

Edited by Bastila

OMG! Tomorrow! Mads!!!

So excitied, I think I'm gonna be all shakey when I'm in the line waiting and then when it's my turn! Lucky my sister will be there to keep me under control! lol

Wow, Mads!

Oh and well done for him winning Actor of the Year in Denmark, well deserved!!! XD

Been so long since i've actually met a BIG actor, usually they are people from genre stuff or people i kinda like more cause i know i can meet em. Like at collectormania i met Grace Park cause i used to watch battlestar (don't get me wrong she was great, its just i don't even watch her in anything these days). With this one meeting Mads AND danny dyer will be surreal as hell, I've been a big fan of both for aggges and would buy movies cause they were in em without ever expecting either to do a con. Just cannie wait til tommrow, it should be one for the ages. see y'all there

Yeah, it's going to great, isn't it?

I've never met anyone famous before really, and the first person who is famous who I'm gonna met is one of my favourite actors! How nervous am I?! lol If you see a person in a green dress and black leggings, come say Hi if you want! =)

Whoop! Tomorrow is going to be the best!