Are you going?

quigon

Just wondering how many of guys were thinking of attending this event.

As I don't have to book a hotel, I can just drive up for the day, I won't make up my mind till nearer the event unless someone I thought myself or my fiance really wanted to see was going...

I'm not much into football and a lot of the guests announced so far are football peeps, so nothing there at the mo that is really tempting me to go...

To early me thinks give it a month or two and I may change my mind.....

:gorgeous:

LLAP :borg:

I will definately be there, but i have no idea how many people i will be meeting.

At the moment i want to meet 4 people, but i will have to wait to see the autograph prices before i can decide on who i will be meeting.

Can't wait...

I am also looking forward to Musicmania Live as well. :dance:

I'm going!! I might be a thirty something female with two kids but I am way to excited to keep quiet. I just wish it was nearer so all my mates could come too - we were all having a brilliant giggle at the guests announced to far - we grew up with these heros and our dad's would be proud we actually know who these sports legends are!!!

A thousand thanks for these :YAHOO: brilliant guests

The line up so far is amazing, so will definately be there.

This is certainly an event for the forty somethings and with around seven players of the 2003 world cup winners retired would it not be amazing to have a photo session with both teams.

Heres looking forward to more announcements.

I'll be going. Met most of these before and can honestly say that most of them are really chatty and friendly (excluding a couple of the 66 boys who are full of their own self importance - think both goalscorers) and was lucky enough to sit through one of Derek Redmonds seminars - it was inspirational.

My Dad's boyhood hero is Jimmy Greaves and so he takes any opportunity to meet him. Last time we saw him he was really busy and in a "meat market" type setup ie behind a rope with other guests so didn't really get chance to chat but my Dad has a copy of Jimmy's contract when he signed for spurs and he said he wanted to see it so hopefully there will be more time available at this one!

i'll be going to be honest these names mean pretty much nothing to me but the look on my boyfriend's face when i showed him the lineup was enough to make me excited as well.....

won't be meeting any guests for myself though unless i get someone that will actually interest me...

• 2 weeks later...

its shaping up well - if they can just get BOTH charltons and have all the remaining 10 england 66 squad, i am there.

would hope bobby could be a posibility tho. I know people keep saying that as he is a director at man u he cant always get to signing sessions, but as this is during the close season, and man u will efectively be on summer hols, surely there must be a chance?

heres hopin