Latest photo session announcement - BRANDON ROUTH

showmasters

I booked my ticket late last night and had trouble with the store. It was really slow for me and I had to keep pressing the finalize button. Have sent an email to you showmasters. Just hoping I didn't order zillions :LOL

Anyone got a receipt come through to their emaila addy? I haven't, not sure if we're suppose to.

Yes you are supposed to get an email confirmation come through once you have placed your order (provided of course you have input your email address in correctly! You'll be surprised at how many people don't!).

If you email info@collectormania.com (as that is the shop query address) with your real name/address etc then I can check if your order has been received.

I definitely did input my correct email.

Please let me know via email what's happened. A little concerned here!!!

Adele aka Piglet

PS Have emailed my name and addy.

I got a email once i'd booked and im on AOL which useally dont recieve emails lol from stuff when i book.

Worrying.

Took me forever to book it, think there was something wrong with the store. But, I did get a thank you for your order screen with the order number.

Now I'm concerned where my order really went and if they sell out, cause I know I ordered.

I got a email once i'd booked and im on AOL which useally dont recieve emails lol from stuff when i book.

Worrying.

Took me forever to book it, think there was something wrong with the store. But, I did get a thank you for your order screen with the order number.

Now I'm concerned where my order really went and if they sell out, cause I know I ordered.

well if u got an order number ur ok..

Mine got decline i got an email its cus my stupid bank has put a close on the wrong account number! stupid bank!

Hi

I've got a quick question about the photo sessions. I've read all the information on this and it states quite clearly that if more than 1 person is in the photo then each person needs to pay (£20 each).

I've been collecting signed autographs for my son and he has met many guests at events.

I'd like to book the photo session for him for Brandon Routh and Michael Beihn.

He is only 5 - I'm guessing the actors wouldn't have a problem with this.

What I'm trying to ask is that if 1 of his parents were with him then would we need to pay £40.

I'm fine with the £20 a head charge. I just wanted to check where we stand with a child (i.e. would it be cheaper for a child or if one of us was accompanying him then would the cost be £40).

Thanks and sorry for asking.

Steve

I booked my ticket late last night and had trouble with the store. It was really slow for me and I had to keep pressing the finalize button. Have sent an email to you showmasters. Just hoping I didn't order zillions :LOL

Anyone got a receipt come through to their emaila addy? I haven't, not sure if we're suppose to.

Yes you are supposed to get an email confirmation come through once you have placed your order (provided of course you have input your email address in correctly! You'll be surprised at how many people don't!).

If you email info@collectormania.com (as that is the shop query address) with your real name/address etc then I can check if your order has been received.

I definitely did input my correct email.

Please let me know via email what's happened. A little concerned here!!!

Adele aka Piglet

PS Have emailed my name and addy.

Piglet,

this might be no use to you at all but i also booked the photo session with Brandon Routh and did not recieve an email and was worried,i was sure i had input my email address correct.Turns out the confirmation email was in my spam folder!!!!!!

Could this be the case with yours?hope this is a help???????

As far as I am aware the cost is per person, regardless of age.

read what the person says , they are aware its per person, but are asking if an adult with a child who is 5 and not old enough to queue on their own will also have to pay even if not in the photo.

As far as I am aware the cost is per person, regardless of age.

read what the person says

Well pardon me for mis-reading :P

If an adult is queueing with a child, then no, the adult doesn't have to pay.

You only have to pay per person if they are in the photo itself.

Well my nephew is only 4... so im going to have to pay twice for a photo as he wanted to be in the shot with me? I'm gonna have to upset a little boy as im not paying ££44 total for 2 photos... i will have to see how busy brandon is on the day to see if he can go up and get a photo with him, every other con ive been too dont mind another person in the shot if its a child. Ive never seen a convention charge if a child wants to be with there family member... Ok if he was like 12+ or something hes only 4, and really wants to have a pic with brandon.

Edited by Charisma

• Moderators

Then pay for the kid and don't get one yourself. Everyone has to make sacrifices sometimes, we can't afford everything we want. And it's not a "convention" anyway.

Edited by DavidB

Hes my nephew and i wanted the photo and he wanted to come on the shot with me... ive gone to other events that are not "conventions" and dont charge for a child.

Also not every child that age will go on a photo on his own!!!

Edited by Charisma

Hi

Thanks for the recent replies regarding the photo session with my son.

We only want 1 photo irrespective of who is in the shot.

I don't have a problem with the policy and I wasn't for one minute complaining about anything.

I might just book the photo sessions at the moment for 1 person as this is likely to be a very expensive day for us.

If he doesn't want to go in the shot on his own - then I myself or wife will take his place in the photo and he can meet the other guests (and that guest hopefully) at the signings.

Thanks

Stephen

As has been said in FAQ, Jason has said it's OK.

I will bring the email along with me incase any of the others at the photo session question it. :) Its a good job otherwise ej would have been upset, hes really excited to be meeting "superman"

• Showmasters Admin

I will bring the email along with me incase any of the others at the photo session question it. :) Its a good job otherwise ej would have been upset, hes really excited to be meeting "superman"

I didn't want to yes as it's not my place to do so. But I would have been very surprised if Jason had said anything else. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I didn't want to yes as it's not my place to do so. But I would have been very surprised if Jason had said anything else. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'll try and remember to bring the email just incase.

• Showmasters Admin

If you forget and get an issue, tell them Too Tall know's about it. I'll be there the whole weekend and will likely be on a radio if someone wants to varify it. But honestly I don't think anyone is going to question it.

Edited by Too Tall