Grey's Anatomy cast

Logan's_girl

Ok, so I would officially pay as much as my life is worth (and anyone else's i can sell) to get some grey's anatomy cast for C11!! I mean, literally I would do whatever you guys wanted me to do - sell organs for cash if I have to!!! You have to get some Grey's cast - i know its not really the whole Collectormania type of show but .......I'm pretty sure you'd have a lot of people signing up to pay HUGE amounts to meet Patrick Dempsey!!!!!!!!!

Probably a long shot but if you could pull whatever strings you have at your disposal then I would eternally be in debt to you - I will......clean all of your houses for a century.......I'll pay you a tribute of millions each month just to get to meet Patrick Dempsey in the old hometown of MK!!!! I don't get to go to Collectormania's much anymore - please MAKE MY WEEKEND!!!!!!!

anyone else agree?!

• Moderators

Lost is one of the biggest shows in recent times, and we still get people from that.

It's always worth asking :smile: Doubt anyone would have thought we'd get Elijah Wood when we did.

So yes, Grey's cast please :o

I know about Lost but Maggie and Ian's charatchers are dead lol and Hurley well he hasnt been in it thayt much, im just saying the greys cast r huge at the moment, and i cant see ppl like Patrick Dempsy doing a con, thats just my opioion, im not saying dont request them, im just saying i cant see them doing one.

• 3 weeks later...