Please show me your C4 pictures!!!

Nienna

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone here who has been to a premiere before, to know what time you would need to get there to get a good place to stand at the front and stuff??

Nicxxx

Went to the POTC one and the australia TTT one (that was fairly quiet) The POTC one we managed to get to the front (Hug n kiss off of Mr Bloom). It hasnt been announced yet but im thinking around the 11thish of december

oh please let it be the 11th!!! im praying thatit will be in the week!!! if its at the weekend im going to have major trouble getting time off work!!! they hate us having time off that close to christmas!! grrr!!! please be the 1th!!1 please be the 11th!!!

awwww thats really really sweet!!! cool pics! :D i cried too when i met giles luckily it was after i met him i just couldnt control my emotions.. *starts crying* see its happening all over again :D he was sooo nice and i'd love to meet him again... hmm wanna stick that pic of me and giles on here but still dunno how :D

DOM IS SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!! I got mor photos if anyone wants to see, but you all probly hate me already......... :angel: thanx for saying i look good (whoever it was that said that ages ago) i NEVER get compliments like that!!!!

Luv ALL ya pics... but I WANT MOR!!!!

Ooooo id love to see your pics Nienna!!

snoopys_linus i'd gladly put them all up for you hun but its not off a site...its on www.villagephotos.com which is an image hosting site. But im on the free thing and so you get limited storage on it and so i dont think i can hold many more pictures on my account :angel: If you register though then you will be able to get a few up under a free account but it wont allow many unless you pay a monthly fee...and im a cheepskate! Sorry i cant help any more than that though hun!

Nic xxx

:D Nienna - I don't hate u, I'm pleased 4 ya! u look gr8 in the photoz - I always over smile and stuff! I'd love to see the rest of your photos....

I wish Dom could have stood up and hugged me 4 a photo! They were rushing the queue along by the time I got to see him. So I'm leaning into the table instead! :angel: I love his voice - it's so sweet!...........so is Elijah's though! Arrrr happy memories!! :P:jason:

Vix xx :D