Patrick Stewart Price ?

Krypto

I recon he will be at least £25, the same as Shatner if not more.

He was charging £45 at a London event he did back in Jan this year so you never know he might be that price.

ANd i will be very shocked if he allows personnalizion or photos.

At his most recent event he was signing personal items as long as they were officially licenced. I got a photo and a trading card signed.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll get a photo and a couple of DVD's signed then.

Edited by Dai-X

At his most recent event he was signing personal items as long as they were officially licenced. I got a photo and a trading card signed.

He was doing unlicenced stuff too, my friend had his print signed and completed, was one of those from that stall thats always at SM events selling those lovely prints.

• Showmasters Admin

It is likely to be £25 but as always an official price list is unlikely to be announced until around 2 weeks before the show. So any values mentioned now are only speculation.

I have received a few thins back from Patrick from theatres and stuff so theres no problem getting anything signed.

As for price at TT said it wont be announced until 2 weeks prior but if you look at the most expensive guests William Shatner and Carrie Fisher for 2 of them both at £25. I can't see SM allowing him to go any higher than that.

As for price at TT said it wont be announced until 2 weeks prior but if you look at the most expensive guests William Shatner and Carrie Fisher for 2 of them both at £25. I can't see SM allowing him to go any higher than that.

Wasnt Christopher Lee when he was announced for lfcc last year going to be £40 a time?

I thought Patrick Stewart was exceptional which is why I paid £45 at an event in January. Now I'm thinking I should have waited, but I assumed it was unlikely that I'd get another chance to meet him as over the years that I had been hoping to I had been unable to get to the previous UK events he had attended.

Well, the 45 pound one is a little special with autograph prices all the time anyway.:wub:

The weird thing was that the price for Colm Meaney, who is arguably a rarer guest than Patrick Stewart, was comparable with Showmasters prices for most Trek guests. I guess from now on I'll stick to Showmasters events.

I personally do not put him on a higher pedastole, if you will, than Carrie Fisher or William Shattner and don't see why he should be more than £25 if they were that price. he is certainly not on the same par as Christopher Lee, as DavidB has said (and for the record he was not charging that much at the event he went to recently to sign CDs - with barely a queue B)) anyways I doubt I would may more than £25 even though people paid £45 recently, especially as people have mentioned he has been £20 recently as well....

surfy sah xx

If its anything like when I met william Shatner then people may not need to get there very early, as it felt like I was only in the queue for a matter of seconds, before my photo was signed and I was led away from him...

But you never know each guest is different, like James Masters, someone told me they had stopped giving out vertual queue tickets after they gave out over a 1000 of them and wanted to make sure everyone who got a VQ ticket had a chance to see him.

It also depends on things like, how fast the guest in questions signs things, and how much time they might want to spend talking to each person, who go up to get something signed from them. Also guests are human and they need to take breaks like us to eat etc...

The cheapest I got his auto for was £20, )ok for free if you count the programme my friend got signed for me, as I was to shy to go up and do it myself) we did have a limit on how many things we could get signed by him, not sure if it was 1 or 2 items but I only wanted one thing signed at the time so it didn't matter to much.

After having paid £20 for his auto I'll never pay £45 for the same thing. I could just about see £25 as ok but anything more then that, and I would have to say if I was going to the event I would prob just spend my extra money on the dealers tables then buy an auto from patrick...