Okay, I'm comming all the way from Sweden, landing in London and will be there a few days before I go to Collectormania, so I wonder if anyone know a cheap place to stay that's close to Collectormanias location.

I really need it so I can have money for other stuff and so on...Please help :P

I'm not sure I understand you correct. Do you need a hotel in London before you go to Milton Keynes, or are you looking for a hotel in Milton Keynes?

In Milton Keynes it will be hard to find a cheap place close to the venue now, most cheap hotels have been fully booked for a while now.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I'm not sure I understand you correct. Do you need a hotel in London before you go to Milton Keynes, or are you looking for a hotel in Milton Keynes?

In Milton Keynes it will be hard to find a cheap place close to the venue now, most cheap hotels have been fully booked for a while now.

I meant in Milton Keynes, lol...That was a bit confusing o.O (What I wrote I mean, haha)

Hm, okay...Do you have any suggestion on what to do?

A lot of us share rooms with each other, in groups of four or five. One person books the room and the cost is split between us to make it cheaper. You could ask around and see who has space, if that would help.

(If not - I have a three-night booking the Jurys Inn that I won't be using, if you'd like it - but I think it's only the Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights of the event)

A lot of us share rooms with each other, in groups of four or five. One person books the room and the cost is split between us to make it cheaper. You could ask around and see who has space, if that would help.

(If not - I have a three-night booking the Jurys Inn that I won't be using, if you'd like it - but I think it's only the Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights of the event)

Hm, okay...Thank you so much for the tip ^^ I'll check it out =) But I'm not going alone, lol.

I meant in Milton Keynes, lol...That was a bit confusing o.O (What I wrote I mean, haha)

Hm, okay...Do you have any suggestion on what to do?

Somebody suggested a place for 13 pounds a night a while ago. Let me see if I can still find that post...

That would be great ! Thank you so much :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just booked at the jurys inn (also witing walking distance) for 45 pounds.

Just when I was thinking about sleeping in a rental car :P

(I mean, adding up the trainticket from stansted with a hotel you easy get to 75,- for which you also have a rental car)

I like this better however...