THE RINGCON WEB SITE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING

showmasters

I've got my tickets for another show - YEY!!!!!! But the website is a bit confusing - you don't need to register or do anything like that to go do you? If you've got your tickets is that all you need? :thumbup:

Looking good.

Just a bit of tidy up to get rid of references to Ring Con 2005 and change them to 2007, and it will be spot on.

The costume competition page specifically details it as 2005

Swan

Yeah I think to be honest looks like a job of simply taking an old page and updating it to new, but just.......not done very well. Sort the German thing out and indeed dates etc......and it would be ok.

• 4 months later...

I know this is going to sound completely stupid but why are we being sent to another another show which we are not going to? Then say this is the new site.

It kinda feels like its rubbing it in that so far we have one star but they have a fair amount to see.

As i said i know its stupid but unfortunately some of us do have reasons for not being understanding things not through being idiot, which you will probably think lol.

Edited by shadowfaxrider

I know this is going to sound completely stupid but why are we being sent to another another show which we are not going to? Then say this is the new site.

It kinda feels like its rubbing it in that so far we have one star but they have a fair amount to see.

As i said i know its stupid but unfortunately some of us do have reasons for not being understanding things not through being idiot, which you will probably think lol.

you are correct, it does sound completely stupid because i didn't understand a thing you were trying to say? :D

The way I understand it shadowfaxrider thinks that the URL Jason has posted is going to a page about German another show, hence rubbing it in that the German show has a couple of guests while another show UK has one so far.

But I didn't get the last sentence either. :D

I really don't believe this is going to happen!

Never any updates on the website, only one guest, only 4 months away?

This happened with the A&I exhibition in London.....and, guess what....it never took place in the end.

I have another event to go to that weekend in November....I'm holding on as long as possible, but am about to book the alternative one now.

What a shame....I was at both FFs and have been really looking forward to this!

• Showmasters Admin

I have a feeling some how shadowfaxrider is ending up at the German site (either through an incorrect link on the UK site or by using the wrong URL) and is asking why are they being taken to a site for the non UK show which they're not going to. Especially as the German show has more stuff announced. Are SM trying to rub it in by sending people to the wrong site.

shadowfaxrider - Make sure you are going to www.ringconuk.co.uk and not www.another show.de

I really don't believe this is going to happen!

Never any updates on the website, only one guest, only 4 months away?

This happened with the A&I exhibition in London.....and, guess what....it never took place in the end.

I have another event to go to that weekend in November....I'm holding on as long as possible, but am about to book the alternative one now.

What a shame....I was at both FFs and have been really looking forward to this!

I'll probably get slated for this, but in my darker moments I find myself thinking the same thing. :D

Now that some programme events have been announced :dance: , how about putting them on the website - maybe the news page? -so folk who do not visit this board can see what's occurring. And maybe give Schelmish a mention there too (yes I know they are on the events page already). Newbies would be quite likely to look in News...