DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Lost ...

lostcap3vs1.jpglostcap2yg1.jpg

lostcap1lg8.jpglostcap4nc7.jpg

And next ...

Stranger In A Strange Land

Wednesday, February 21

Jack recalls the time he spent in Bangkok, Thailand, and the interesting people he met while he was there, including a talented tattoo artist and the formidable Sherry.

Just watched this new episode and I have to say I was not impressed. The trailer said we were going to find out things and I really dont think we found out much of anything, just that the kids were still alive. Apart from that I found the episode quite boring. I was expecting alot more from Jacks flashback and a really exciting back story but got pretty much nothing.

A big disapointment in comparisson with last weeks episode, I fell anything about the others is just a completley different type of story of why I started watching lost in the first place. They need to get back to the main island and starting exploring a bit! Lets find out about the 2 bodies they found in the cave in season 1, something more about the black rock and dont you think the fact that they know they have a radio tower on the island and they havent gone and looked for it a little weird. Anyways, rant over..sorry

James

• Moderators

I quite liked this episode. It wasn't much in terms of revelation, but then I don't watch it expecting anything anymore. I'm reserved to watching the slow-burn of everything, and if there ARE any major "answers" then it'll be more shocking.

A few nice developments with them going 'home' and Cindy and the kids showing up. Didn't quite understand why they were all just looking at Jack .. maybe I missed something, or was it just not explained? Not that anything's ever explained lol

Juliet looked like she was giving a talk or teaching, not quite sure. Maybe HOW TO BE AN EVIL YET SEXY MANIPULATIVE B!TCH 101 or something. I'd make her feel better.

Ben's a lazy git. START WALKING.

By the end, with all the heart felt emotional swooshy crescendo music, I half expected a Titanic-like moment on the front of the boat with Juliet and Jack. Bless 'em.

I think we see Patchy soon. He's the Wishmaster, and I'd love to see him grant some wishes, the evil b@stard.

From what I've read, next week should be better, so yay!

I Think this epsiode was just a filler

I guess it explained the Tattoo.

You got to see some of the 815 people again like Cindy and the kids

Tom is quiet a funny character.

After watching this episode im starting to think its all to do with some religous cult.

Marking People, Brain Washing, all the references to biblical characters.

The people taken seem very easy to Brain wash.

And when will someone realise Alex is Daniella's daughter

Edited by Mcfly